D.Sills V on channel 6

spartakos

Recruited by College
Oct 29, 2012
Sills looking tough!
Good blocking
Tough catches across the middle!!
Good for him

He sure is. When he is wearing a Super Bowl ring like Harmon, look me up. Other than that, he is just a rich kid that has long arms.

Crazy story for that kld. But he is doing his thing now. No more pressure Just catch the damn ball. next Steve Largent maybe?

Good for Elkton, MD. High Time that town gets some recognition for something other than Pawn Shops and Marinas.

How can WVU still be ranked ahead of VT in the coaches poll? How can Notre Dame still be ranked below one lossTexas and WVU?

@BigTru. Haters gotta hate. Thats all. people want think Sills is rich kid and daddy bought everything and some ways he did. But the kid always put in work and was always working and forcing his teammates to work. Yeaah Daddy couldn't buy him a D1 QB job but being D1 receiver is all him and his work

Point being Sills V isnt where he is today due to privilege or money. He put the work in

Last edited:
Reactions: jwb703
Says the guy that regular hates on Delaware Football as a whole, most recently Delaware State. If it's not Caravel or the defunct Red Lion/ECA, it's not football in his view. He will try and deny it but....

Spent last year hating on Henderson.

I have the feeling he thinks Sills is his daddy too

Says the guy that regular hates on Delaware Football as a whole, most recently Delaware State. If it's not Caravel or the defunct Red Lion/ECA, it's not football in his view. He will try and deny it but....
I know your comment was not directed towards me, but I can tell you I don't hate Delaware football...matter of a fact I love it and hate when people talk negative.That being said, RR is correct, the kid works his tail off and a lot of the negative attention towards him was not his fault. He chased a dream to be a college QB, it did not work out, and he is now chasing another. Cheers to the young man for chasing dreams and working hard!

Reactions: 84rider
I know your comment was not directed towards me, but I can tell you I don't hate Delaware football...matter of a fact I love it and hate when people talk negative.That being said, RR is correct, the kid works his tail off and a lot of the negative attention towards him was not his fault. He chased a dream to be a college QB, it did not work out, and he is now chasing another. Cheers to the young man for chasing dreams and working hard!

And his dad ruined a bunch of kids in the process. And is a shitty builder that gets sued all the time.

No, I just think RR is a fake, and a fairy. He was all in behind the concept. He should stay on the national HS Football scene and quit reminding us that the 2nd smallest state in the nation just might not field teams like the larger states. We get it!!!

Eagle stfu. You don't know me or what I believe, your suggestions of what I believe or defended are so off base its comical your obvious hate of Mr Sills is so evident And clearly clouds any objectivity you could have. We get it Sills beat your Dad out of some money but damn Dukkiee let that shit go it was 20 years ago

Eagle stfu. You don't know me or what I believe, your suggestions of what I believe or defended are so off base its comical your obvious hate of Mr Sills is so evident And clearly clouds any objectivity you could have. We get it Sills beat your Dad out of some money but damn Dukkiee let that shit go it was 20 years ago
Just a review of you posts easily suggests you feel Delaware Football is inferior and don't even try and deny it. You have been all over the place!

And I thought the kid played great, like a Jason Witten. Actually thought Dana should have used him in some dazzle plays, or put the ball in his hands at QB at the end. Grier doesn't look all that good.

Delaware football? Is the game somehow different in Delaware? Football is football in Delaware or any others state. I was never a fan of this state vs that state. State lines are just a line drawn in the dirt. They don't create better players onthe other side of the line by some pixie dust. Point being there is no "Delaware Football " just football the game played by kids all across the US

"Mr Sills". HA!

You must have a man crush on him. What do you respect most about him? How he exploited children for his son's benefit or how he's a shitty ass shady ass builder who gets sued all the time?

I'll hang up and take your response off-air

Reactions: eagle control
Spent last year hating on Henderson.

I have the feeling he thinks Sills is his daddy too

Show one post where i hated on Henderson. In fact i compared his game to mine. Yah i pointed out some flaws vin his game but in no way was i hating. I was always very clear i was a fan. The fact I liked Drew Fry's potential better is not hate. People are funny that way if you like one player over another then your hating Can't people just be honest anymore and not have to worry about whose feelings may be hurt because you didn't praise them

Show one post where i hated on Henderson. In fact i compared his game to mine. Yah i pointed out some flaws vin his game but in no way was i hating. I was always very clear i was a fan. The fact I liked Drew Fry's potential better is not hate. People are funny that way if you like one player over another then your hating Can't people just be honest anymore and not have to worry about whose feelings may be hurt because you didn't praise them
Pickle aint buying your bs rr, even all your trying to chum up to him with the Reeders age jokes ja ja ja ja ja ja

"Mr Sills". HA!

You must have a man crush on him. What do you respect most about him? How he exploited children for his son's benefit or how he's a shitty ass shady ass builder who gets sued all the time?

"Mr Sills". HA!

What are you talking about? We we're talking about the kid not the Dad. Yes I was raised to address adults as Mr and Mrs Doesn't mean I respect what he did just how I was raised and also how I raised my boys. As for Mr Sills and his business doings and RedLion/ECa. Yeah mistakes were made and things were shady but we bailed out left it behind But i still root for young sills he didn't have anything to do with it. Hell he didnt ask Kiffen to offer him but it just happened and long story short he is doing ok

Last edited:
What are you talking about? We we're talking about the kid not the Dad. Yes I was raised to address adults as Mr and Mrs Doesn't mean I respect what he did just how I was raised and also how I raised my boys. As for Mr Sills and his business doings and RedLion/ECa. Yeah mistakes were made and things were shady but we bailed out left it behind But i still root for young sills he didn't have anything to do with it. Hell he didnt ask Kiffen to offer him but it just happened and long story short he is doing ok
Shady? Ja ja ja ja ja !! And know it's Kiffin's fault? What a clown

Bigtru Eagle and pickle have so much hate it doesn't matter what anyone says or what evidence is presented they are just going to hate Eagle keeps talking about kids Sills hurt. Who? Name one you can't many kids did benefit though and thats logged in and proven. at least 20 DE Kids on D1 scholarship. DE hasn't produced that in a decade combined. Facts are facts

Shady? Ja ja ja ja ja !! And know it's Kiffin's fault? What a clown

No one said it was Kiffins fault jackass. just is what it is. Your hate for the old man is silly and not worthy of hating on the kid who does everything right If the old man owes you or your family something then man up and take it to him. Whinning like a little bitch on a message board to us is a waste of time and doesn't prove anything and we don't care. If you have a case take it to the courts and stop wasting our time with your bitching

Not sure about mr sills business ventures but trying to build a team that competes on a national level wasn't a bad idea. Young mr sills looked good, I watched the first half and was impressed, I actually thought he should of been used more. I was genuinely excited to see the kid play as I am with any delaware product

Not sure about mr sills business ventures but trying to build a team that competes on a national level wasn't a bad idea. Young mr sills looked good, I watched the first half and was impressed, I actually thought he should of been used more. I was genuinely excited to see the kid play as I am with any delaware product

Wasn't a bad idea but a bad idea at Red Lion. School was alaready divideded theologically and wasn't solidified. Would work much better at a solidified school like Gilman or Dematha DonBoscoe etc

Reactions: 84rider
Wasn't a bad idea but a bad idea at Red Lion. School was alaready divideded theologically and wasn't solidified. Would work much better at a solidified school like Gilman or Dematha DonBoscoe etc
"Wasn't a bad idea but a bad Idea at Red Lion"? you really are funny! maybe your new found friends will help you out here. Come on Rider and Sparty, help him out. Tell us how now how it was all good

"Wasn't a bad idea but a bad Idea at Red Lion"? you really are funny! maybe your new found friends will help you out here. Come on Rider and Sparty, help him out. Tell us how now how it was all good

What are you talking about? What did sills do to you? Its obvious you have some issue. if its real why didn't you sue him? Do you have a case or are you just talking out of your ass? No need to answer we allrady know

Not talking about Sills at all, and have not for some time. Talking about you. You are such a wishy washy, " that went bad so I am going here" type of fake. Your collecting stats of this and that, of out of state football information, generally pointing to Delaware football as being sub standard. your next screen name should be jock sniffer

Not talking about Sills at all, and have not for some time. Talking about you. You are such a wishy washy, " that went bad so I am going here" type of fake. Your collecting stats of this and that, of out of state football information, generally pointing to Delaware football as being sub standard. your next screen name should be jock sniffer

SillsSucker69

YEAh ok nut ball. None of anything you just said is this the truth just your warped version of things but hey you do you whacko

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT