ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores

Senior night at Upper Darby where a school with 3800 kids has 30 people in their double decker stands 20 minutes to game time????? And the field is worse than anything I’ve seen in Delaware. More dirt than grass.

302 games

Sallies vs W Penn (Fox)
Lake vs Woodbridge ?
Laurel vs IR wtf?

I get the contract for the fox radio game but dang the other 2? what none of the 302 guys want to come up north? LOL

Buzby is absolutely clueless.. Just said CA lost to St Marys last week,,, and Game vs Siiver Oak was moved to CA because SOA must use portable lights and the lights didnt show up umm no Silver Oak plays on a rec field at a local park that the lights and everything is very old and they arent working. Also said Caravel must have played their best game of the year vs St Marks and thinks St Marks is the hottest team in D2 and a real threat to win it all and even made a case that they could beat Sallies lmao clown!

Last edited:
Reactions: jwb703
Heard Dover scores first and leading Smyrna 7-0. WDEL has 15 min commercial breaks so I can't follow the action. Insane for so many commercials during a game broadcast. I'm still waiting for them to come back.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Sals fumbles on Penn 1 still 0-0 early 2nd then refs change call Sal keep ball on Penns 4 .. replaying down ref saying play never happened wtf? do over lol

Last edited:
That was some BS anyway .. Sals 7 Penn 0 early 2nd.. Game may be over I dont think Penns O can score

4 refs looking right at the play and they can’t make a call and do a Do over.....he looked down at the 1 to me, whatever, they run it again, and he scores and fumbles again...

Announcers saying Salvo is sick.. flu or something

Sallies up 13-0 Sallies.. Penn hanging heads and body language is bad .. They giving up already.. Gave up after fumble recovery was a do over and Sals picked Penn off next series

Smyrna poor tackling. Dover leads 21-14. Peace is highlighting against Smyrna D.

Sal DB's play real well but need to not run their mouths,, Unsportsmanlike on Sals give Penn 1st down

QB Tyhir Harley 50yd draw to 5 - but AI's James Naylor INT in end zone - HALFTIME - Howard 16, AI 7.

Middletown dominating Upper Darby although the score doesn’t reflect it. UD with one 75 yard bomb and that’s about it. Middletown 13-7 at the half.

joke call vs Sallies for PI,,, i guess that evens out the fumble call lol

doesnt matter though Penn has no QB and cant throw at all

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT