ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores

From what I have seen Kane is a better back than Parker Parker is big but that is all he is

Final Smyrna 46-0 over Polytech. Second string O scored and D had two pick sixes. Knight injured on first play of game. Status unknown.

wow, a kid like trader doesn’t stay 3rd string forever. i haven’t watched any delmar football this year but the two qbs ahead of him were really good or coaches were brain dead.

WB QB Haynes ejected gone for next game as well Then WB gets hosed on offensive PI call on a TD catch... Delmar gets way lucky

Unbelievable last second TD negated by a bs call and ejects the bridge starting QB so he can’t play next week wow, incredible, all with .30 seconds left in the game

A great game ruined by terrible officiating at the end. Woodbridge should be livid. I try to give refs the benefit of the doubt that they try to do the right thing but I really don't know how they defend the ejection. Just curious, is there any mechanism for having that reviewed by a higher power (in terms of being out next week)?

Yes Neubaur can review the ejection call but cant the OPI call Yes by review the ejection on Haynes can be overturned but the OPI can not

He is the 3rd string QB. The 1st broke his arm week 2 and the 2nd QB has an ankle injury. Exciting to watch.

I was on the side line in that corner of the end zone by the definition of the rule it’s offensive pass interference for sure. Could the reff have held his flag yes. I was 8 yards away from the play and he also may not have caught it clean. Reff did not even look at that he called he PI right away. What a game tho Parker coming back with cracked rib to keep playing after a clear late hit. There starting Qb for Delmar on crutches. A star is born with Trader. Woodbridge played tuff tonight wow what a game. One of the best I have seen in many years. Two best teams played tonight. Woodbridge looks like they got out of the game healthy Delmar injures could derail them for rest of year. Woodbridge is going to be tuff.

Wait you’re expecting Neubauer and DIAA to step in and Fix things ???

Hahaha

LOL

When hell freezes over . Ain’t happening. Going to be living with that ejection.

Reactions: wtc76
I was on the side line in that corner of the end zone by the definition of the rule it’s offensive pass interference for sure. Could the reff have held his flag yes. I was 8 yards away from the play and he also may not have caught it clean. Reff did not even look at that he called he PI right away. What a game tho Parker coming back with cracked rib to keep playing after a clear late hit. There starting Qb for Delmar on crutches. A star is born with Trader. Woodbridge played tuff tonight wow what a game. One of the best I have seen in many years. Two best teams played tonight. Woodbridge looks like they got out of the game healthy Delmar injures could derail them for rest of year. Woodbridge is going to be tuff.

yeah and your just some dude from Ohio scouting RBs and LBs GTFOH Delmar Homer

Reactions: runningman12001
Was surprised Parker came back in after getting rocked in the first half. Looked a little woozy
Wait you’re expecting Neubauer and DIAA to step in and Fix things ???

Hahaha

LOL

When hell freezes over . Ain’t happening. Going to be living with that ejection.
One can hope I suppose, but you're right - maybe the cold has frozen my brain!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT