ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 4 scores

Chambers 3 td passes last three possessions off scrambles ala Fran Tarkenton... MT 34 St G 14 start 4th.. St G fading 2nd half like last week vs HVT

A new Sallies star is born.. Montooooth...3rd td run tonight from the new Sallies SCat offense (yes that's mine but Sals can take it lol)..23-22 Sallies

Sals back in the SCat.. Montooth starting to look a bit tired.. 3rd and long
Went to the roll out pass again but this time it gets picked. Smyrna ball

St G mounting a comeback after scoring , recovering OS kick then scoring again... 41-34 MT 4:11 left

Time to start looking at MT as a serious contender..quietly 4-0 with emerging big playmakers Colby Chambers 5 td passes tonight and Zy'aire Tate caught 3 of them.. MT vs HVT should be a good one.. Smyrna and HVT defenses are quite suspect..MT's has been solid, not great but solid

Sallies, Appo and St G all have two losses and pretty much out.. CR and Central both likely to finish with 1 loss but CR has HtoH over Central.. Central still has Sallies so Sallies could play spoiler there....

I will do the points up this week..

Last edited:
Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
Time to start looking at MT as a serious contender..quietly 4-0 with emerging big playmakers Colby Chambers 5 td passes tonight and Zy'aire Tate caught 3 of them.. MT vs HVT should be a good one.. Smyrna and HVT defenses are quite suspect..MT's has been solid, not great but solid

Sallies, Appo and St G all have two losses and pretty much out.. CR and Central both likely to finish with 1 loss but CR has HtoH over Central.. Central still has Sallies so Sallies could play spoiler there....

I will do the points up this week..

mate the points the same? Or are they different because of the weird season?

Question, are there not that many kids that can play football anymore, or we just don't have any coaches that can coach, say defense.

They didn't want Bummy to get his 50 burger

Could have been a 50 burger.

I was not overwhelmingly impressed by either team's defense.

Sals Montooth wildcat more effective than their structured offense?

Here is a write up in DelState news. I concur with conclusions on every level.

Plus Coach Judy comes off as classy gentleman. He should move up to Delaware State.

Smyrna might not win the state title this year (if Covid doesn't end the season) but they have a system that is impressive.....

Smyrna -Sals

Due to online accordion lessons Bummy will be on unavailable for comment for 24 hours.

such as is it still 6 points for D1 win, 4 points for D2 win? Bonus points are what? 5 wins? And 7 wins?

yes the same only Bonus 1 for 5 and 1 more for 6 or 7.. and you have to have played 5 and any opponents has to have played 5 to count.. fft count as played covid cancellations are no contest

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
yes the same only Bonus 1 for 5 and 1 more for 6 or 7.. and you have to have played 5 and any opponents has to have played 5 to count.. fft count as played covid cancellations are no contest

I thought it was +1 for 5 or 6 wins and +2 for 7 wins BiB.

I will post the rules from the manual... but it is 1 for 5 win opponent.. an additional 1 for 6 wins or more

or

1 point for every opponent who won 5 games
2 point for every opponent who won 6 or more

Just for clarity ,the most you can get is 2

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT