ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 5 scores

Esaias Guthrie 22 pass from Drew Fry. Middletown 21, Appoquinimink 0, 6:28 2Q

Damnit... I have my KFC bucket and was ready for streaking.. oh well might as well eat this stuff lol

Kasim Lewis with a bruising 25-yard TD run. Ran over a couple of defenders on his way to the end zone. Trey Hatfield blocks the extra point. It’s 18-0 Central with 3:21 left in the half

Lake Forest 14, Indian River 14, 1:10 1Q

Javon Peace breaks a couple of tackles for a 34-yard TD run for Dover. Kick good. Senators now lead 34-0 with 2:50 left in the second quarter.

what the hell happened to Dover last week? baffling

Bricen Sanders 12 YD TD rec @MilfordAthletes 10 Laurel 6 at the half

Half time. Dover 41, St. George’s 8.

Lake Forest 21, Indian River 14 Halftime

At the half Central leads 18-0 over tech

Episcopal has outgained @Sals_Football 200-86 in total yards first half. Churchmen have 188 yards on 20 carries. Andrew Watkins has been a workhorse for @Sals_Football with 64 yards on 15 carries.

HVT trying to go deep 3 times and score again before half instead of just running it out gives DMA the ball back and DMA scores 28-7 half SMH 10 penalties for HVT and countless yards and TD called back so uncharacteristic of them SMH

Last edited:
William Bretzger‏@billbretz
Game much closer than scoreboard but Smyrna has been making big plays and getting breaks: forced fumble returned for TD, bad punt snap, blocked punt, sketchy pass int. all helped lead to scores. #DelHS 22-6 Smyrna at half, hosting CR.

Brian Millard’s 33 yd field goal is GOOD! Vikings lead @Glasgow_sports 38-6 heading into halftime.

wheres the Glasgow guys from two years ago thumping chests and posting hi-lite reals? folks are quick to jump off the Dragon Wagon I suppose..

Delmar 41-0 at halftime. Delmar picked off a pass and had it on Arcadia’s 5 yard line with a little over a minute left before halftime. Kneeled the ball to end the half.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Jordan Magee to Gabriel Evans for a 36yd TD - Dover 48, St Georges 8. Not sure why the clock isn't running - 10:49 3Q

Havent made any games yet this year, but does HVT have a real shot at beating mtown this year?

Havent made any games yet this year, but does HVT have a real shot at beating mtown this year?

In my opinion yes but only if they cut down on the penalties.. HVT is fast everywhere and QB needs to be more accurate,, Cant be missing wide open guys vs MT though

Hodgson has a good chance. Especially if Middletown keeps making these stupid penalties. Had to be over 100 yards in penalties. 3 TD's called back due to holding.

I think Hodgson has a better chance than Sallies does. Just my opinion

Hodgson has a good chance. Especially if Middletown keeps making these stupid penalties. Had to be over 100 yards in penalties. 3 TD's called back due to holding.

I think Hodgson has a better chance than Sallies does. Just my opinion

lol MT sounds like HVT tonight HVT 12 penalties now

On 4th and goal, St. Georges’ Brian Benson takes a handoff up the middle for a 5-yard TD. Run failed. Dover’s lead is cut to 48-14 with 5:15 left in the third quarter.

Isaiah Griffin 28 pass from Drew Fry. Middletown 28, Appoquinimink 0, 6:44 3Q

James Love 1 yard run TD on QB keeper. Robinson runs in for two and we’ve got a game. Smyrna 22, Caesar Rodney 14 8:49 3Q

oh my

It's almost splitting image. Middletown returned opening kickoff for TD, called back. Next play 60+ yard run, called back.

Than next drive; touchdown pass, rules illegal formation. Just shooting themselves in the foot. Appo is a BAD team, and the Cavs are helping them get up field with penalties

Henry long TD run.. HVT must have been lit up by coaches at half.. came out firing off 34-7 HVT

Javon Peace races his way to the endzone for a 33-yard TD run. His fourth of the game. Kick good. Dover leads 55-14 in the third quarter.

Noah Ogbin connects with Luke Schiavoni for another Viking touchdown! Extra point is good. Vikings lead @Glasgow_sports 45-6 w/ 4:37 remaining in Q3.

Stephen Whaley 4 run TD. Pass fail. Smyrna 28, Caesar Rodney 14 6:27 3Q

Smyrna may be in trouble vs Central just saying

Central has knack of shutting offenses down.. Central DC needs to be known give us a name?

HVT off to the races again 40-7

DMA plays man D with a single safety all the time ..wtf? only fast teams can do that and DMA is slow.. DMA coaching is pretty suspect.. They are all Alleyne and even he wouldn't even be enough even in D2 this year

Dover defeats St. Georges 62-14 behind Javon Peace’s 4 rushing TDS, and Jordan McGee’s 3 total TDs (2 passing, 1 rushing)

And that’s the game! Vikings defeat @Glasgow_sports 45-6!

Last @Sals_Football series dies on downs near midfield and Sals will curse mistakes, failed execution and missed opportunities in 13-7 loss to Episcopal Academy

Najair Smith 10 run. Middletown 35, Appoquinimink 0 11:01 left, running clock

Reactions: 8484ron
Last @Sals_Football series dies on downs near midfield and Sals will curse mistakes, failed execution and missed opportunities in 13-7 loss to Episcopal Academy

..was not at game...
As I have said ad nauseum, this is a young Sals team that will be a tough customer next year.
They now are into the challenging part of their schedule. 7-3 still a possibility. Losing to a D2 team is not good but maybe they will pick up a bonus point from EA.

..was not at game...
As I have said ad nauseum, this is a young Sals team that will be a tough customer next year.
They now are into the challenging part of their schedule. 7-3 still a possibility. Losing to a D2 team is not good but maybe they will pick up a bonus point from EA.
Was at game Episcopal very good Sals played bad in first half but defense kept them in it. Kicker couldn’t make field goal and offense was stalled after pushing ball up field. Episcopal was very good and probably the second best team they play besides Middletown.

kevintresolini‏Verified account@kevintresolini
Andrew Watkins rushed for 120 yards on 28 carries for @Sals_Football but not enough in 13-7 loss to Episcopal. Churchmen are Division II so zero state-tourney points for Sals. But Episcopal capable of winning 7 and giving Sals points there. They’d be a DII power in #delhs.

well isnt that nice.. of course Episcopal would be a top D2 team in DE lol but not top 5 in D1
Easily top 5 in D1 they have 5 D1 college players. That’s about as much as the whole state combined.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT