ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Week 5 scores

Was at game Episcopal very good Sals played bad in first half but defense kept them in it. Kicker couldn’t make field goal and offense was stalled after pushing ball up field. Episcopal was very good and probably the second best team they play besides Middletown.

very good as compared to what? Sals?... dude Episcopal is average and so is Sals.. is what it is,, Sals will be lucky to make D1 play-off and if they do they wont do much,, next year maybe.. bummy is right

Last edited:
Reactions: 8484ron
Easily top 5 in D1 they have 5 D1 college players. That’s about as much as the whole state combined.

Get out of here with that,,cmon man.. They had 4 D1 players when Caravel beat them.. yeah they recruit a few players in and the rest are prep school kids,, average team thats it

Reactions: 8484ron
Aidan Sanchez 11 yard pass TD to Emon Roberts. Kick fail. Smyrna 50, Caesar Rodney 14 7:10 4Q

theres the Smyrna we love.. pumping the score up late lol

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
Who is this back in black guy ?

Sals is waiting to unleash on the Cavs .

Episcopal would most likely win DII in Stinky Delaware.

scoreboard

FRIDAY
  • Tower Hill 28, Red Lion Christian 14 F
  • Cape Henlopen 28, Polytech 20 F
  • Smyrna 50, Caesar Rodney 14 F
  • Hodgson 47, Delaware Military Academy 7 F
  • Delmar 48, Arcadia (Va.) 0 F
  • Lake Forest 35, Indian River 14 F
  • Milford 33, Laurel 6 F
  • Middletown 35, Appoquinimink 0 F
  • Sussex Central 25, Sussex Tech 0 F
  • St. Elizabeth 45, Glasgow 6 F
  • Dover 62, St. Georges Tech 14 F
  • Episcopal (Pa.) 13, Salesianum 7 F
  • Woodbridge 44, Seaford 6 F
  • St. Andrew's 32, First State Military 7 F
  • Brandywine 24, McKean 20 F

Last edited:
Delmar is way better than them based on what? Winning big vs crap DE teams and inferior MD teams? Delmar might beat them but it would be close.

Delmar needs to schedule a Dover or Smyrna instead of Little Sisters of the poor from MD.

Delmar is way better than them based on what? Winning big vs crap DE teams and inferior MD teams? Delmar might beat them but it would be close.

Delmar needs to schedule a Dover or Smyrna instead of Little Sisters of the poor from MD.

That I agree with as it pertains to scheduling,, Better based on how well they are coached and play together.. Episcopal is decent but they play as individuals.. I have seen them a few times..EA offense is in spread but they just run out of it.. The dont finish in top 3 of their league very often even though they may have more D1 offered players than the others...Its not like the Inner AC is some power league in PA .. some recruited players and whatever,, Inner AC better than any league in DE yes.. but not better than the top echelon of Deleware teams. DI or D2,, Caravel split with them and they are essentially the same team today as they were then

um ok there tough guy.. look Jerky I dont need to talk to you! get Bret Weir I said! lol just kidding personally I think numbnuts are a plus,, go ahead kick them see if I care haha

..was not at game...
As I have said ad nauseum, this is a young Sals team that will be a tough customer next year.
They now are into the challenging part of their schedule. 7-3 still a possibility. Losing to a D2 team is not good but maybe they will pick up a bonus point from EA.

They just don't understand you Bummy.. Your wisdom just transcends their consciousness,, Such is the curse of the illuminati.. I get you and got your back BFF, Now go squeeze your box and maybe hers if you still have the energy

Lake Forest 14, Indian River 14, 1:10 1Q

Javon Peace breaks a couple of tackles for a 34-yard TD run for Dover. Kick good. Senators now lead 34-0 with 2:50 left in the second quarter.

what the hell happened to Dover last week? baffling
Last week Dover got destroyed by the Refs bad calls at Central I know that it's not about excuses and this week's 62 to 14 score should say something to the state to look at Central and Refs and oh by the way good luck next week Smyrna when you play Central at Central

Stop with the refs BS the refs didnt beat Dover 21-0 Central DC had a plan,, Just like he has against Smyrna before when no one else did, Not saying the southern refs don't job northern teams when they come down some as they do some but that only makes a difference in close games

Last edited:

There is zero chance a good D1 team would ever schedule a good D2 team. This is a dumba@$ comment.

So Milford finds out they are D1 next year and starts pounding on folks hmm there my be a psychological study in that

There is zero chance a good D1 team would ever schedule a good D2 team. This is a dumba@$ comment.

Its happened in the past but half the time it didn't work out so well for the D1 team.. Dont know why the hubub about it though. Its just a 1.5 point swing win or lose, 4 if you win instead of 6 but if its a good D2 team you may get 1 or 2 BP's If you schedule a D 1 loss you get 1 or maybe 2 or 3 . 4 possible 5 or 6 is better than than the 3 scheduling a D1 9 win team loss Scheduling a good D2 team is only a detriment if you could have scheduled a D1 win instead, Losing to a D2 team only cost you 1 point by playing a D1 bonus points are the same D1 or D2

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankCrum
Watching Smyrna for the first time as "SMYRNA" and it's amazing how the atmosphere has changed down there.

That said, if Smyrna can not get into chippy wars like they did with CR they should win the Henlopen North pretty easily. Championship's still up in the air because I'm becoming a Hodgson truther but Whaley is phenomenal whether it's in the Quake or out of a set formation and Sanchez throws a nice ball when he has time.

Yeah IKEY I drove all the way down there to watch Milford vs Laurel :confused:
That's surprising. I just can't believe that someone with no brain, arms or penis could even manage to pull the dildo out of their brain to make the trip.I hope U enjoyed the game.

That's surprising. I just can't believe that someone with no brain, arms or penis could even manage to pull the dildo out of their brain to make the trip.I hope U enjoyed the game.

Why the attack ad? I am not running for office

Why the attack ad? I am not running for office
Just a reflex. I routinely respond to sarcastic statements with blue humor. It was something I learned playing the devils triangle drinking game back in high school. Just ignore it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT