ADVERTISEMENT

FWIW, If seeding were by CalPreps rank.

Really need to take your complaints to Beebe Medical or the Urgent Care Centers around Lewes, DE. If the Cape Henlopen's mass outbreak of strep throat hasn't been corrected after over a weeks time.

Kids learned a valuable lesson, don't drink out of each others cups and don't think you get in playoffs just cause you got the better of a playoff caliber football team.

Cheers,

Busch
Man Wat is u talking about.. U talk so dumb.....

Really need to take your complaints to Beebe Medical or the Urgent Care Centers around Lewes, DE. If the Cape Henlopen's mass outbreak of strep throat hasn't been corrected after over a weeks time.

Kids learned a valuable lesson, don't drink out of each others cups and don't think you get in playoffs just cause you got the better of a playoff caliber football team.

Cheers,

Busch
The health of the student-athletes is most important and there is no need for the five 2-way starters to rush back to the line-up and risk further infection! "De healf of de churrin is most impoten" :)

Reactions: hoopsdownstate
Downstate claims not to be a fan of Cape. Yet his posts are all about Cape and the injustice against Cape from the DIAA point system.......Trust me I have watched SC play Queen Annes the past 2 years. They are very good team. Central beat them pretty good this year but they are well coached, quality team.

Reactions: shorebilly
Downstate claims not to be a fan of Cape. Yet his posts are all about Cape and the injustice against Cape from the DIAA point system.......Trust me I have watched SC play Queen Annes the past 2 years. They are very good team. Central beat them pretty good this year but they are well coached, quality team.
As you read i talk about everybody.. Dont give a care about Cape... They aint going anywhere... Smryna vs MT... Mainly about piont system... To me aint no really great team in DE period....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT