ADVERTISEMENT

FYI

Buildingcharacter

Towel boy
Dec 19, 2013
I took my kid the Rough Rodney tourney this weekend, and it was BY FAR the best run tournament we’ve ever been to. I’m not sure why some other tournaments can’t seem to get things right, but the rest of the state should take notes from whoever organizes and runs that thing.

I chose to not label my child a gender. That’s for it to decide. But my wrestler did relatively well- really tough competition. There were kids from all over the region that had driven several hours. I heard a few parents saying they got a hotel just for the tournament

If your non gender specific grappler lost and you still say it was a well run tournament. That's a serious endorsement lol

Reactions: Dahammer23
I'd like to see an 8 "it" bracket with no consolations and everyone places 1st !!!!!
Now that's a well run millennial tournament!!!

Ok so my guess here is someone has a great sense of humor along with about 6 or 7 accounts in different names. This person is most likely bored with this forum this year and most likely trying to spark up any debate he or she possibly can no matter what the subject to get a rise out of people. Lol I simply cant believe this is for real and like I said before where are the cameras this has to be a gag lol

Ok so my guess here is someone has a great sense of humor along with about 6 or 7 accounts in different names. This person is most likely bored with this forum this year and most likely trying to spark up any debate he or she possibly can no matter what the subject to get a rise out of people. Lol I simply cant believe this is for real and like I said before where are the cameras this has to be a gag lol
What is it with you people and “he/she”... why do we assume there is only 2 gender options.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT