ADVERTISEMENT

G. KNIGHTS vs SALS Predictions/Thoughts...Please Be Serious...Thank you!

cavaliercharlie

Good all around Player
Oct 17, 2011
Sun Village / Marcus Hook
000554984-hq-168-80.jpg
636103010370143402-092416-fatal-fire-wb76842.JPG

This will be a good one. Good Luck and Health - ALL!

Central is long overdue for a title. Had 3 shots in a row a few years back. Bummy will hold off any serious analysis at this point.

Central is long overdue for a title. Had 3 shots in a row a few years back. Bummy will hold off any serious analysis at this point.

I think after the Y2K scare that JW Teams had 4 shots at the derby. This 2018 Team appears more "Back to Basics" and will be Tourney MAN BALL at its best.

It has been along horse race, if you can't win the first wait for the fifth. SC 20-17

If Billy wins coin toss and defers. Sals 17-13

Central 21-sals 20. Central is due. Sals barley beat a so so Sussex tech team and central blew them out. I still think it will be close.

Tech would've won that game had they had their QB, but that was the 2nd week of the season. Sals has gotten MUCH better as we've seen and I don't think it'll be easy, but Central can beat them.

Reactions: Chill44
I dont think so they kicked one in on FRI they went for two the last one due to safety to go up 3 went for 2 first score because Dover was up 8-0

SC 6 2 7 6-21
DV 8 12 0 0-20

Reactions: FootballguyDE
Sals take this one. Are you guys joking? These guys have shown that they are the best team in the state. It starts with then kicking. That number 4 can kick the s*** out of the ball. Also that running back is a freaking tank. If I was high school girl I would be all over him. 21-7 Sals Gals.

Sals take this one. Are you guys joking? These guys have shown that they are the best team in the state. It starts with then kicking. That number 4 can kick the s*** out of the ball. Also that running back is a freaking tank. If I was high school girl I would be all over him. 21-7 Sals Gals.
I'm sure that a "basketball dad" would be especially comfortable with bouncing balls (certainly "round" ones vs the "prolate spheroid" used in American football), but something about your comment seems slightly "unKool". Foul and 1?

There are some interesting predictions here. That a team is or isn't due of course is only sentimental, does not provide basis for a prediction. On paper Maxpreps has Salesianum ~ 350 spots up nationally.

The intangible piece here is that the freshman team gave up only 6 points last year. The guys from that team are either leaders/all conference or a beating up on the leaders in practice. This is the first of 3 championship appearances in a row for the Sallies boys. Lets have part 2 of the discussion next year.

31-21 Sallies

Watch it fellas didn’t St Augustine say “Let us, therefore, be cautious in our prognostications.” Just reminding lol

Watch it fellas didn’t St Augustine say “Let us, therefore, be cautious in our prognostications.” Just reminding lol
Saint Francis DeSales will be calling in the plays on this one. St. Augustine is already getting prepped for basketball

I’m rooting for Sals solely because I don’t want to hear SCs announcer bragging about this for the next 20 years

Go Knights..... SC 2 Sals 0 ... Halas vs Stram lol

Stram thought he was an offensive innovator. He was for the 1960's plus Stram had some talent. His best players were on defense. Willie Lanier, Jim Lynch and Bobby Bell may have been the best linebacker grouping in NFL history.

Halas was old school but did throw the ball a bit with Sid Luckman back in the 1940's. Halas also was better known for his defenders. We always think of Butkus but the most ferocious Bear's defense was in 1963 when Butkus was a college senior.

One thing about Halas. He owned the team as did Paul Brown.
At least Halas didn't name the team after himself.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Was thinking about going. However, now I'll be taking one of the Firetrucks through the Mtown Christmas parade Saturday. So, so much for that. I'll be watching online when I can! Good luck to The remaining four teams.

Since they moved to UD they don't allow tailgates anymore.. Some just meet up at Friday's or tailgate in some shopping center up the street

They allow tailgating. You just can't use your tailgate to takenup parking spots. You can sit on the ass end of your truck, but anything that takes up spots is frowned upon. I refuted it last year when one of the security guards came up to our tailgate. I showed him the email I got from DIAA AND the UD campus that were allowed, so he just kindly told us that it can not take up a parking spot.

I'm sure that a "basketball dad" would be especially comfortable with bouncing balls (certainly "round" ones vs the "prolate spheroid" used in American football), but something about your comment seems slightly "unKool". Foul and 1?
Lol nice one. Just would like to put my input in without these homophobic comments. The forum should be a safe place and people like you are ruining it.

Lol nice one. Just would like to put my input in without these homophobic comments. The forum should be a safe place and people like you are ruining it.
I'm certainly not homophobic by any means. Stating that a high school running back is a tank, and that if you were a high school girl you would be all over him seems like something to think but not type. You are right that a forum is no place to be homophobic, but shouldn't it also be an inappropriate place to be "homophilic"? I proclaim that from hence forth, the DEPreps forum shall be "HOMONEUTRAL", and free from all references to, and usage of the prefix "ho... well,... um...you can figure it out from here! :)

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT