ADVERTISEMENT

Hodgson over Middletown

It was a great game.. Defensive battle chess match in front of a packed house.. Might be the most packed I have seen at HVT.. HVT just came up with something that worked on the last drive. MT was stacking playing man and everyone was accounted for except the QB running and that is what broke them... rematch will be one for the ages

Reactions: TheRandomGuy
@HSftballlaxFan ... any way I can in touch with you privately?

FamilyGuyHerbert.jpg

wasn't sloppy but cold and high winds,, cold enough for me to cancel the double dip.. Did meet HS cool dude and gracious in defeat.. Just looking at the teams line up HVT looked better but neither team could do much,,Defensive battle. Thought MT was a bit too conservative.. Wind was an issue but Fry has a strong arm should have taken more shots down field in my opinion HVT turned the tables last drive when they realized MT was stacking the box and shooting a and b gaps. SO they just let the QB keep it and run to space.. It worked

That’s not what they were doing lol

It was a great game.. Defensive battle chess match in front of a packed house.. Might be the most packed I have seen at HVT.. HVT just came up with something that worked on the last drive. MT was stacking playing man and everyone was accounted for except the QB running and that is what broke them... rematch will be one for the ages
The ages ok so the key was the QB scramble because MT did not know Henry could run got it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT