ADVERTISEMENT

Let The South Rise Again

Ikeyfbst2

All-Conference
Sep 11, 2015
Everyone knows who I am rooting for, but I have to share my concern. I honestly think that Friends is a much better team than Woodbridge. Seriously, I think that WB is overrated. Friends offense will probably establish the running game and overwhelm the Blue Raiders. But the more I look at how Friends is constructed i think Woodbridge does not have a chance.

Last edited:

Chicken Coop Transforms Into Stunning She Shed
Fantastic Picture From 30 days ago. It was truly a great effort by Lake to take back the Bell, much the better team on the evening.As much as I love the Henny South, I just don't think they have what it takes to defeat a determined Friends team..

In all seriousness, best wishes to all involved in today's games, let them be competitive and everyone come out healthy. They have earned their place in today's title tilts and let them enjoy the biggest moments of their young lives. While we may talk and joke about them a bit, these are young men who have sacrificed many things to earn this moment.
Yes, I am rooting for those south of the canal but a tip o' the cap to all the participants. Those of us who have played or been parent to players in this game know that this is a big moment in their lives. However, at the end of the day this is but a small step in the journey of what I hope will be future leaders and beacons of our state. It all comes down to the same thing for me, Delaware pride. I am just as proud of this little state as I am of my small city. Growing up in NYC, I have really learned to appreciate all that we are able to offer our young student athletes.
No matter the sport, the one thing I have learned is that when you dig deep the ultimate goal of competition when done right is education. To each player and each school, I can say without a doubt that all those involved have given their all to earn this moment.
These are not participation trophies they are trying for, these are State titles. Best of luck to all.

Everyone knows who I am rooting for, but I have to share my concern. I honestly think that Friends is a much better team than Woodbridge. Seriously, I think that WB is overrated. Friends offense will probably establish the running game and overwhelm the Blue Raiders. But the more I look at how Friends is constructed i think Woodbridge does not have a chance.
Wow Vegas would not want to hire you predicting games!

Well We are the Champions! Over Rated? - NOT SO FAST- SUSSEX COUNTY IS IN THE HOUSE!

I dont think EBFQB6 is really whining or mad.. just stating some facts that contributed and I agree losing your starting QB and RB (RB also their best player on D) was a factor..and I agree it would have been a better game if those players played..In my opinion WB would have won anyway but the game would have been closer. WB folks kill me if they were without Massey or Wescott or whomever and lost they would be posting the same thing actually they did when explaining the loss to Friends the first go round.. Dover beat us up the week before etc etc

I dont think EBFQB6 is really whining or mad.. just stating some facts that contributed and I agree losing your starting QB and RB (RB also their best player on D) was a factor..and I agree it would have been a better game if those players played..In my opinion WB would have won anyway but the game would have been closer. WB folks kill me if they were without Massey or Wescott or whomever and lost they would be posting the same thing actually they did when explaining the loss to Friends the first go round.. Dover beat us up the week before etc etc
Facts. I don’t think they would’ve won either but it would have been a closer game and I do think Woodbridge was the better team. But anything can happen in the championship. I don’t think anyone thought Howard was the best team in the state in 2015 when they won but 4 fumbles by Brightwell in the championship and Howard just wanted it more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT