ADVERTISEMENT

Nasir Adderley

84rider

D1A Prospect
Feb 27, 2009
just saw a mock draft from Daniel Jeremiah that has the senior safety from the UofD going in RD 1 to the Ravens with the 22nd overall pick, thoughts

my initial thought was yes UofD is once again on the NFL radar, that’s great for some of out home grown talent.

Nice class at Great Valley HS.. Mikal Bridges #1 to the Suns and possibly Nassir Adderley NFL 1st Rounder

Reactions: 84rider
my initial thought was yes UofD is once again on the NFL radar, that’s great for some of out home grown talent.
Think its a little unfair to say Delaware was ever on or off the NFL radar. If there's talent to be had the NFL will *almost* always find it, and Nasir Adderley certainly has talent.

Since Flacco was drafted in 08, only 3 others players drafted in a 10yr span...from 02-08 there were 5 players drafted, almost 1 a year. So it’s not that unfair of a statement. Numbers don’t lie

When Adderley is drafted, that will make back to back years and 3 in 4 years.

Hence, back on the radar

Being the insufferable homer that I am....I expect Troy Reeder to be playing in the NFL next year. I expect that in a couple of years that Colby Reeder will be another Brian Urlacher... then again...

Reactions: 84rider

Oldest rookie in NFL history was 33 year old punter Sav Rocca of the Eagles in 2007. He later played for the Deadskins. Fake News!

Pick, I love your humor. You need some new material. Your dying up there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT