ADVERTISEMENT

National Level

Why do you have to start? We were having such a nice conversation. Now the monitor , (who is monitoring when not talking to himself), will chime in. RR....it's all yours. Tell us about Maryland, Red Lion, ECA, and now Middletown and the Fry boy

How about you tell us about getting drunk and cow tipping in Texas and while you are at it tell us how good Dax and the Cowgirls are. Don't forget how good of a play by play announcer Tony (i choke in the play-offs) Homo is

A lot good laughs tonight reading this hilarious crap, you guys and girls are tripping hard.

By the way if your piss smells like fruity pebbles,you probably smoked to much ganga imo

Sparty what the hell is going on lmao

Reactions: spartakos
hqdefault.jpg

I do like Sallies LAX.. wish they played more MIAA teams that would be fun

MIAA teams would be fun for Salesianum Lacrosse. IAC teams would be the challenge. They've already lumped up prep. Hoping to get them on my campus in the coming years.

Nationally again. USA Today #1NATIONALLY RANKED St. Benedict's will play #2 NATIONALLY RANKED Salesianum here in Delaware. In the Nation boys! It's all you have been clamoring for and its right here

Last edited:
I’m with you eagle, hope sals wins, I think having the #1 ranked team from Delaware is awesome, great job and good luck to the broom st boys

Whether you like it or not soccer and lacrosse are quickly gaining a lot of notoriety and the sals are way ahead of the learning curve in both these sports. Football and baseball are losing a lot of gifted athletes to these sports, I think this trend will continue nationally

Eagle.....I don't think "bummys bus curse" applies to out of state nationally ranked teams. Regardless of sports lol. But a sals win, would certainly be something special!

Quick question for the history wizards......

When was the last time a team from Delaware regardless of sport, beat the number one nationally ranked team in the country.......has it even happened?

@FOF
I’m going to watch my grass grow..
about the same excitement level!
haa

Can anybody remember when a Delaware school's male sports team was nationally ranked in anything? I think last year the Sals finished #6 out of over 3000 schools playing the sport. That's pretty dam impressive IMO.

Wrestling doesn't technically count as a "male sports team" (neither does football really), but Smyrna, CR, Central and St. Mark's have all been nationally ranked in the previous 10 years.

@FOF
I’m going to watch my grass grow..
about the same excitement level!
haa
Strange that STM used to be a power in Delaware H.S. soccer but sadly, like almost everything else, they have declined competitively.

Last edited:
Reactions: spartakos
When I was at St Marks we were nationally ranked in both soccer and wrestling . Times have changed.

Salesianum School lost to the USA #1 Ranked Team in the Nation by a score or 1-3. Hey, they should be in the National Top 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT