ADVERTISEMENT

National Level

I said when I was there . That was 25+ years ago. Even then nobody cared. A soccer match involving a Delaware school draws about 100 fans . Most of which are parents.

NOBODY CARES. SOCCER BLOWS!!!

Reactions: Jawnsky
Thought Sallies guys went for the Ursuline and Padua girls.. They come from money. St M girls not so much,, maybe Spartanettes put out but who knows..lol I do know Calvert Hall guys went for Institute of Notre Dame girls but fooled around with Harford County public school girls at parties

Thought Sallies guys went for the Ursuline and Padua girls.. They come from money. St M girls not so much,, maybe Spartanettes put out but who knows..lol I do know Calvert Hall guys went for Institute of Notre Dame girls but fooled around with Harford County public school girls at parties
St Marks had the prettiest girls. Were ranked nationally

Back to Football, its on real shaky grounds right now. Was at a fund raiser earlier today and many young fathers remarked they would never let their children play football. The NFL has a real problem and had a problem before the Flag and National Anthem nonsense.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT