ADVERTISEMENT

National Level

eagle control

Special teams standout
Aug 18, 2015
For those hungering for a National ready local team, Salesianum took care of DeMatha today 4-0 in Soccer. Even if you take the bus ride into consideration for the Maryland team it's still a sound win for the Sals.

For those hungering for a National ready local team, Salesianum took care of DeMatha today 4-0 in Soccer. Even if you take the bus ride into consideration for the Maryland team it's still a sound win for the Sals.

Wow, great win, didn't expect Dematha to go down like that. Maybe they forgot their panty liners in Maryland and were thrown off from the start?

You clowns are crazy.. Dematha is not even top 30 in Maryland.. at least not in the last 5 years they used to be a National power in the 90's and the first decade of 2000..They play a DC VA schedule now ..Dematha is a basketball and football school now they suck at most other sports

** edited because I fact checked myself lol forgot about those National power DeMatha soccer teams.. Actually now that I remember Soccer used to be huge in the DC area back then.. especially when DC had that powerful pro team.. Does that pro Soccer league still exist?

Last edited:
At least one team from Delaware can be discussed Nationally. There will be a few more in the Spring.

And get used to Soccer and Lacrosse, especially if these "kneelers" keep it up.

relax you know how fast issues and fads come and go these days.. 2 months from now it will be some other thing that has peoples attention.. everyone has ADD these days

so is Barbies,,, are soccer players Barbies? G.I. Joe didn't play soccer I at least know that much

med-38465329.jpg

Can anybody remember when a Delaware school's male sports team was nationally ranked in anything? I think last year the Sals finished #6 out of over 3000 schools playing the sport. That's pretty dam impressive IMO.

I believe that Wade Goodwin Mtown team cracked the top 200. 160 to be exact

Last edited:
Does it matter though that they are an all boys school playing a girls sport? I know it's not PC but boys are just bigger and faster than girls, and here we have a school of all bos playing a female only sport.

Soccer is for girls
Here's a thought... Save up your pennies and get a trip to London. Get on to the nearest pub for a couple of pints with your mates, then casually mention that soccer (or as they say over there, "footie") is for girls then see how long it takes you to get punched in the face.

Here's a thought... Save up your pennies and get a trip to London. Get on to the nearest pub for a couple of pints with your mates, then casually mention that soccer (or as they say over there, "footie") is for girls then see how long it takes you to get punched in the face.

You think I'm scared of an Englishman? If I wanted to pick a fight with a girl I'd go to a Sallies home game

I just think soccer sucks. I don't watch and don't care to go anywhere to watch it. It's a boring game played by sissies who like to dive and fall all over the place faking injuries. It's never really caught on in the USA because it's boring as hell. The only beverage I'd drink during a soccer game would be coffee to keep me awake. Why in the hell are we talking about soccer on a football board anyway? Football is a real sport. Enough about pansy ass soccer. Sallies should be good in soccer with close to 1000 boys to choose from. Big deal. Nobody cares. Football is king. Always will be.

I just think soccer sucks. I don't watch and don't care to go anywhere to watch it. It's a boring game played by sissies who like to dive and fall all over the place faking injuries. It's never really caught on in the USA because it's boring as hell. The only beverage I'd drink during a soccer game would be coffee to keep me awake. Why in the hell are we talking about soccer on a football board anyway? Football is a real sport. Enough about pansy ass soccer. Sallies should be good in soccer with close to 1000 boys to choose from. Big deal. Nobody cares. Football is king. Always will be.

I agree other than a few pints might make it a little more interesting at least on the shuffle board table lol

Fan, the only ones playing footsies are the mediocre football teams you clowns gripe about each week. You guys said it yourselves. The Delaware National level teams are relevant Nationally.
Pickle, what shift you working at DOC tonight?

Yeah a bunch of hockessin sissies out there playing footsies . Having a wine and cheese party.
What is wrong with a wine and cheese party? Both are pretty good to me and sometimes might lead to W and C orgy with some grapes and sausage thrown in just saying

@FOF
hahaaa
soccer sissies.. another word for the Posse and I to use!!

Fan, the only ones playing footsies are the mediocre football teams you clowns gripe about each week. You guys said it yourselves. The Delaware National level teams are relevant Nationally.
Pickle, what shift you working at DOC tonight?

Working night shift. Is your old lady gonna make it in tonight? We call her Conjugal Kate. The boys on the block love her.

I can have wine and cheese an be sophisticated or I can have beer and brats and fart in your face. Its all good

serious question for the board... If your piss smells like fruit loops even though you haven eaten them is that a problem?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT