ADVERTISEMENT

Sat Playoff scores

Hasenpfeffer has some tools... just not in a good system for his skill set..Shoulda went to Smyrna.. just saying

I was really excited to try some Hasenpfeffer but so far kinda bland tasting.. Maybe during the break the chef can season it up some and my seconds will be more tasty

@84 CR band is playing and that SODEL place looks to have some pretty good food .. and someone just pulled a piece of something from their mouth in a random sound bite lol

Last edited:
HVT with their 5th turnover.... still lead 7-0

time to cut Hasenpfeffer loose and throw the damn ball.. CR you cant run on HVT air it out take a chance

TD HVT . 13-0 HVT 229 left. maybe they will let Hasenpfeffer throw it now at least so he can get some film for the college coaches if nothing else

CR trying to run the spread but no one knows who to block.. Its jailbreak open rabbit season on the QB

Nothing on Friends v Tower Hill? nothing on #DELHS all the field hockey you could want though

Bummy is thawing out from Howard - AI game last night. Now, in my war room planning the over throw of Brian Kelly.

Do I need advanced analytics to choose winner of prestigious city tite. Silk Panty vs. Eastsiders?

I would vacate the title this year...No one deserving just saying That or give it to some little league team

Bummy is thawing out from Howard - AI game last night. Now, in my war room planning the over throw of Brian Kelly.

Do I need advanced analytics to choose winner of prestigious city tite. Silk Panty vs. Eastsiders?

I attended the AI-Howard game last night, also. It was cold.
No city title? Say what? Why don't open do one of those Depreps polls....however that works.

This weekend proves that the playoffs are a different season for a reason. AI was dominated by Howard just about 4 weeks ago, now they're in the semis after beating the Wildcats. Friends whupped Tower Hill just last week and squeaked by with a win today. And now, the main event. Woodbridge vs Delmar in two hours. Should be interesting.

And if Hodgson turns the ball over against Smyrna like they did against CR, they'll be back on Route 1 before they run out of Chick Fil A sandwiches down there.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT