ADVERTISEMENT

Sat Scores 9

St G doesn’t play until 2pm at home now. One of the changes new coach put in :)

29-0 St G. 11:43. 2nd. Where was all this O the last few weeks? Might be to little to late

TOUCHDOWN!!!! 48-45 EA with 45 secs to play

GA ties it up with a FG. 48-48 at the end of regulation. Onto OT

EA scores on first OT possession. 55-48!

GA scores and wins on a 2 pt conversion. Final: 56-55

Germantown Academy 56 Episcopal Academy 55 OT

Sallies 9win bp from EA is in serious jeopardy now. EA has a very good Haverford next week who beat this same Germantown team 38-7

Sals kicker doesn't get it in the endzone MT takes the opening kick to the house,, bummy would be proud lol

Nazir Smith 95+ yds 7-0 MT

302 jacked up again... every big game it seems :mad: This 302 Fox crew leaves a lot to be desired..South crew been just fine just saying

There you go BDN run the ball on 3rd a 10.. That will fool them.. :rolleyes: Have a nice punt.. end of 1

Sals was lining up for 44 yd fg on 4th and 6 at MT 23... but game froze and now its MT ball .. I have no idea what happened

MT punting... Davis has a ways to go to live up to all the D1 hype.. He is young yet but I have seen many D1 offered QB's his age way more advanced..

MT blows the snap on punt Sallies in deep

TD 2yd TD run Watkins.. all knotted up at 14 2:28 till half

HS ? MT looks smaller compared to the better D1 teams I have seen this year

TD 2yd TD run Watkins.. all knotted up at 14 2:28 till half

HS ? MT looks smaller compared to the better D1 teams I have seen this year

They are young. Not many senior starters. Lost our #1 DE and LT to a torn ACL against Delcastle. According to 24/7 he was ranked the 9th DE in a junior class. It was a big blow.

Middletown has never been big. 2012 was their biggest team. They currently have a couple 300lb lineman on the JV. Big boys but need some work. Can’t put them in if they are too raw

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Middletown took the foot of the gas. There was a moment it should have been 21-0 but coach went back to the plays that hasn’t worked all season. Put Sallies right back in the game

Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT