ADVERTISEMENT

SAT SCORES SEMI-FINALS 2020

Rooting for Auks...maybe a. Championship game at the Rock...

Would you stop with the Rock thing.. I don't like it.. there is only one "the Rock"

636701422647615718-GettyImages-510871741.jpg

29 yd FG ices it.. 31-22 Archmere with less than a minute left...

When is the last time you remember seeing 3 made FG's in a DEHS football game? Also happens to be the margin of victory

@HSftballlaxFan

Fire up the facebooklive stream homie.. damn the man..

i would love too, especially for my dad. However, i work the games, in the press box so I can’t really hold my phone to stream. I think we’re going to Stream it on the Middletown football Facebook page too just in case shit like this Archmere game happens to us. Don’t count on that yet, haven’t heard any word considering 302 owns streaming rights in tournament action.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
i would love too, especially for my dad. However, i work the games, in the press box so I can’t really hold my phone to stream. I think we’re going to Stream it on the Middletown football Facebook page too just in case shit like this Archmere game happens to us. Don’t count on that yet, haven’t heard any word considering 302 owns streaming rights in tournament action.

as long as you are not charging and going through a free service then there is nothing they can say..

Bummy, I think the board already rules out grass fields for the championship games. In case of weather. So the ones mentioned was Abessinio, Dover, and Caravel. But I doubt they use Abessinio for D2 since that’s Howard’s field

Bummy, I think the board already rules out grass fields for the championship games. In case of weather. So the ones mentioned was Abessinio, Dover, and Caravel. But I doubt they use Abessinio for D2 since that’s Howard’s field

It aint Howards field they just are allowed to play home games there. There is no big H in the middle of the field.. I think they will play it there..

I meant as in it’s their home field. I doubt they will let them play there if it’s gonna be considered a home game for Howard

Chambers is interesting to watch. He so fidgety back there pre snap then pulls it together when the play starts. He is also tricky with the ball and fakes I am sure we will see some of that later.

I will have to say I am very impressed with Archmere D. They hit hard and did not back down. They have Coach G over there. He has made a big difference in their toughness. Archmere has a bunch of kids that played on the same football team in middle school, a team that was very good. It should be exciting and probably closer than most think.
Howard has that big line. And the Ignudo kid is lightning fast.

Reactions: CityFielder
Looking at the coaching staff at Archmere. Based off email addresses, only the Head Coach works in the school. 5 or 6 coaches were not on staff two years ago. They added Coach Gardner, the lacrosse head coach, the wrestling head coach, and I remember the DiRenzo name (must be related to the kid that played there).

Good system for staffing. Find some young energetic guys, get coaches from other programs within the school and alumni.

Reactions: CityFielder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT