ADVERTISEMENT

SAT SCORES SEMI-FINALS 2020

everyone should ask for a refund!!

I watch a lot of games from other states on NFHS and other streams and don't have any problems.. I don't know if their issue is with the 302 equipment but this has happened every year after this started for the Delaware playoff games through NFHS.. Through you tube there is some glitchiness but nothing like this

Reactions: Huskerman7
Apparently Bacon broke a long one and Archmere fumbled the next possession.. dont know what happened after that..

DIAA needs to end this deal with NFHS Network.. It can't be that much money.. Maybe this year because of the situation.. but this is bullshit

Reactions: The_Ballaholic
LOL My Son just texted me from California and said the Field Hockey and Soccer streams are working just fine.. This is Benny's crew again..well maybe Benny not responsible for the tech stuff for the games he cover but this does seems to happen to his crew a lot. just saying

What's with WB RB's in the frog stance? Instead of hut hut does the QB call out ribbit ribbit? 🤣

Not sure I am real time though. I get a play and then spinning circles. Maybe time for a fattie and watch the circle spin

why you trippin?

FamiliarFavorableDavidstiger-small.gif

This same crew is going down to do the night cap as well.. but it could be Archmere's set up. I do remember Benny saying a at one time or maybe he messaged me on facebook , that a lot of it depends on what the school has as far as wifi and what not..

I talked to one of the 302sports people at the stadium. They claimed that the problem is the NFHS servers being terrible.

I talked to one of the 302sports people at the stadium. They claimed that the problem is the NFHS servers being terrible.

ask them why are the field hockey and soccer streams perfect. Besides I have watched plenty of football streams on NFHS with a hell of a lot more people than this logged on with no issues. Got to be a combination of something also their YouTube streams are glitchy also when other have no problems. Not this bad but still

Reactions: Huskerman7
Speed kills. Arch has to be perfect on D and they weren’t for that house call

WB 20 or 22 Archmere 17. Can’t tell you about the pat because it’s frozen again

two things I’m picking up on after watching this game...

NFHS - SCREW YOU!🤣

and 2. I don’t see either of these teams being able to beat Howard.

• Haha
Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT