ADVERTISEMENT

top running backs? (team record aside)

EducatedEye

D1A Prospect
Jan 22, 2004
I almost never see this one running mentioned amongst the elite, although his individual numbers equal and/or surpass those frequently mentioned.

So, who are the best individually?

He was mentioned and I wasn't sure what school he attended. I'm not too familiar with many D2 schools. Up until Smyrna's recent success, I wasn't familiar with any of the teams below the canal either. I need to get out more.

Reactions: spartakos
IMO Leddie Brown is the best RB in the state and the best WR for that matter.. I put Bam Roberts over Knight .. I haven't seen Riddick or Bowman to make a fair assessment of them vs each other for downstate best.. Cropper is a great athlete but IMO would be a better WR than RB

Very few receivers can catch the ball as well as Will Knight. Not to even mention what he can do once the ball is in his hands. His receptions alone would be the envy of 95% of the receivers in DE. He was one of the best receivers on the Smyrna team last year with a deep receiver corps.

Reactions: Eaglesdeefense
Very few receivers can catch the ball as well as Will Knight. Not to even mention what he can do once the ball is in his hands. His receptions alone would be the envy of 95% of the receivers in DE. He was one of the best receivers on the Smyrna team last year with a deep receiver corps.

Both are two of the best ball players in the state... No doubt ,, but one has D1 BCS offers and the other doesn't..its not a knock on either its just the way it is.. Brown is the bigger better player , Knight is a DE all-state caliber player

@RR
pickle-f'er
haaaaahaaaa
your crazy RR.. even Big C is laughing at that one..

If your not a Clerks II fan you wont get the comedy.. btw **WARNING** NSFW view at own risk of being offended

Ok we get that Brown is better and so is Bam.. its no big deal Knight is one of the best just not the best

@RR
I may have stirred a few drinks with "that Big Straw"
yes it does happen!!

How old and fat are you? My mental image of you based off the dumb, blatantly jealous things you say is 59, and like 280. Am I close?

Bam isn't close. You just slurp upstate and ECA players.
why is that? Brown was denied entry to Red Lion and went to ECA when they succeeded after my kid left.. I don,t know the kid or family but I know what I see on the field,,Knight is very good but not a D1 prospect.. but will be a great college player wherever he decides to go

How old and fat are you? My mental image of you based off the dumb, blatantly jealous things you say is 59, and like 280. Am I close?
Your image of me is not only asinine and moronic its flat at wrong.. besides I am jealous of no one.. I am realistic..I call things as I see them .. doesn't mean I am right it is just an opinion.. If another mans opinion riles your feathers then you just may need to look in the mirror and assess your own insecurities..

Your image of me is not only asinine and moronic its flat at wrong.. besides I am jealous of no one.. I am realistic..I call things as I see them .. doesn't mean I am right it is just an opinion.. If another mans opinion riles your feathers then you just may need to look in the mirror and assess your own insecurities..

What do you weigh

It's a safe assumption you're lying by at least 15 pounds so you're really 245 at least. That's still pretty chunky

And your opinion didn't rile me. I just find it funny that you always want to hate on smyrna guys. I recall a thread where you mouthed off about Henderson (he's only a 6 foot D1aa guy) and then took a 'pankin from everyone about it and now you're saying the kid that was state offensive player of the year as a sophomore is just "Delaware good" and isn't a D1 talent....even though he has at least 1 D1 offer that I know of. Soooooo you're dumb.

And your opinion didn't rile me. I just find it funny that you always want to hate on smyrna guys. I recall a thread where you mouthed off about Henderson (he's only a 6 foot D1aa guy) and then took a 'pankin from everyone about it and now you're saying the kid that was state offensive player of the year as a sophomore is just "Delaware good" and isn't a D1 talent....even though he has at least 1 D1 offer that I know of. Soooooo you're dumb.
I always hate on Smyrna guys? Who was the guy on here last year propping them up as a contender only to take the ire from the traditionalist and took the heat when guys were blasting me about 7on7 success and how their O would not work in DE? .. As far as Henderson and Knight they will be what they will be.. Its just an opinion not a "shot" or "knock" there is nothing wrong with being either stop being so defensive ...opinions are like assholes everyone has them

And it doesn't matter. It's just easy to bait you. Just like small hands Trump. Your idol I am sure.
This just shows how clueless you are.. I cant stand Trump nor can I stand Hillary.. both are dooshbags,, I would vote for a Banana Slug before either of these two ass clowns

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT