ADVERTISEMENT

WEEK 0 THURSDAY SCORES

1st play second q TD pass for HVT 13-0 HVT

ughh looks like CR is in for another long year.. 😞

Last edited:
CR muffs snap on punt Sets up HVT 1st and goal.. HVT punches it in 19-0 8:50 until half

To make it worse. HVT is without starting QB and RB today. Starting WR Bright doing damage at the QB spot

Another bad snap. Hodgson 25-0

CR needs new coaching.. No excuse coming out this bad.. @84rider I feel for ya man..

charlie-brown-good-grief.gif

This has been a topic of debate for a couple weeks now….what’s everyone’s view on the mercy rule? Right now it’s if your up 35 points running clock starts after halftime.

should we move it to 35 points in general no matter what quarter? Could we do up by 28? 30 Points?

Reactions: Longagoplayer
This has been a topic of debate for a couple weeks now….what’s everyone’s view on the mercy rule? Right now it’s if your up 35 points running clock starts after halftime.

should we move it to 35 points in general no matter what quarter? Could we do up by 28? 30 Points?
I think once you hit up by 35 it starts running no matter when in the game it is.

Reactions: MTownCavs09
I think you should be able to get the starters at least a full half. So I am ok with the RC starting in the 2nd half then the back ups play..

Reactions: nomorenonstop
Sal freshman qb almost got one picked earlier in the drive then eventually gets one picked with sals driving deep

Cape is really undisciplined in allot of areas. Lots of missed assignments and confusion on substitutions etc...

Cape playing better - not sure it matters, both not so good so far.
True.. Sals looks very average and doesn't really seem to have that guy or a big play maker. Their best offensive weapon is their kicker.. Cape just needs to tighten things up and pound #7 they will wear Sals down..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT