ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Padua VB

eagle control

Special teams standout
Aug 18, 2015
Padua taking that 14-0 around the corner and facing Ursuline tonight. Padua has only lost 4 sets this season, Ursuline winning two of those.

When are the volleyball tourney seeding released, i know this is the last week of play

Emily Jarome is the only volleyball player I've ever watched that makes me nervous when she goes up for a spike. So much power. That Padua/UA final on Monday is gonna be fun.

You need to get yourself to a college volleyball game. There are a few U of Delaware girls that have a lot more power than her. I saw Penn St volleyball team last year and they can all hit it as hard as her. Jarome can hit it very hard for a Delaware high school girl. I believe I heard she is going D one at Townson U.

Emily Jarome is the only volleyball player I've ever watched that makes me nervous when she goes up for a spike. So much power. That Padua/UA final on Monday is gonna be fun.

You need to get yourself to a college volleyball game. There are a few U of Delaware girls that have a lot more power than her. I saw Penn St volleyball team last year and they can all hit it as hard as her. Jarome can hit it very hard for a Delaware high school girl. I believe I heard she is going D one at Townson U.
Kind of like watching Middletown then saying "you ought to check out a Power 5 College game. Those teams are way stronger and QB's look way better". Thanks for the heads up anyway

going to the bob tonight, should be a heck a championship match, a lot of volleyball talent upstate

From the bob, great championship last night, the place was rocking. Ursuline played unbelievable defense and earned the ship...undersized but a ton of heart. Padua seemed to have more talent, #2 from Padua was killing the spikes , the Libero for Padua played great but Ursulines team defense came to play and really stepped up, tough to beat the same team 3 times, congrats to both teams

From the bob, great championship last night, the place was rocking. Ursuline played unbelievable defense and earned the ship...undersized but a ton of heart. Padua seemed to have more talent, #2 from Padua was killing the spikes , the Libero for Padua played great but Ursulines team defense came to play and really stepped up, tough to beat the same team 3 times, congrats to both teams
Great match! Just fabulous . I thought, (insert sour grapes), the line judge was off on a few and the Padua coach kept positioning for the block which Ursuline figured out. No adjustment, nobody behind them, and hard headed like somebody else just north and also Oblate related.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT