ADVERTISEMENT

1ST ROUND PLAYOFFS LIVE STREAMS

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
I will have to build on this thread as games come up

so far we got these 1 v 8 snoozers..oops I mean doozy's 😎

Friday

I thought DIAA only allowed NFHS to broadcast the games. I guess that's not the case this year?

That kind of went away during Covid year but I am not sure of what the status is now with DIAA and NFHS Network as far as contracts and what not. I know the DIAA tournament manual states there is to be no live television or streaming broadcasts of the games and the rights can be purchased to show the games after 48hrs of the game taking place but it has always said that and the games were streamed live anyway through NFHS Network. So basically I have no idea where DIAA stands on this currently or if they care one way or the other.

In the past 302 guys were basically hired by the DIAA to produce some of the games but they had to be streamed through the NFHS Network. It doesn't appear to be the case this year and I can't remember if was last year either.

Maybe @Huskerman7 can investigate this for us?

Last edited:
Reactions: Woody_Wood
That kind of went away during Covid year but I am not sure of what the status is now with DIAA and NFHS Network as far as contracts and what not. I know the DIAA tournament manual states there is to be no live television or streaming broadcasts of the games and the rights can be purchased to show the games after 48hrs of the game taking place but it has always said that and the games were streamed live anyway through NFHS Network. So basically I have no idea where DIAA stands on this currently or if they care one way or the other.

In the past 302 guys were basically hired by the DIAA to produce some of the games but they had to be streamed through the NFHS Network. It doesn't appear to be the case this year and I can't remember if was last year either.

LAst year had to be watched through the NFHS network. Like you said, not sure of why this change is the case now

NFHS now contracts only for Semis & Finals. So 302 is cleared to air earlier rounds.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT