ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Playoffs - Milford @ St Marks

oldskool42

In the weight room getting big
Apr 30, 2012
Milford got in via the Henlopen South champ auto bid despite landing in the #17 spot in points. Milford missed the playoffs last year but qualified for the previous 5 straight playoffs including making it to the championship game in 2012, losing to St Marks 4-3. St Mks is the #1 seed for the second straight season. St Marks has made the playoffs every year since 1984. They have only lost in the first round 5 times in those 31 years.

Milford has been up and down this season. They started 6-1 but then lost 4 straight games. They finished 5-2, but with a 10-1 loss to DMA. St marks was pretty consistent all season only losing 3 games this season. 1 run game to Sallies, a close game with Caravel and an upset to Conrad 4-1. St marks was 8-0 against Henlopen teams this year. St marks and Milford had 9 common opponents this year. StMks was 9-0 against this teams while Milford was 5-4 against those same teams. St marks was 9-2 against this years playoff teams while Milford was 3-5 against playoff teams this year.

St Marks is led on the mound by Sean Gilardi (6-0), Reich (4-1), and Sullivan 3-2. They allow less than 3 runs per game. They score over 6 runs per game. They are led at the plate by Perry who has 3 HR's this year.

Milford is led on the mound by Reeder (5-3) and Davis (5-2). They allow @4 runs per game. At the plate they are scoring about 7 runs per game and they get a lot of output from Saxon and Herber.

Oldskool.......thanks for the introduction and its obvious this could be an upset. I would expect to see Reeder throwing tomorrow and this game could go either way.

Can't wait for the game today! Playing with house money, no expectations from anyone outside of Milford to win this game. Our boys can relax and just do what they do and play their game.

I think today any team can win in all the games. I won't be the least bit surprised today with any outcome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT