ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Henlopen Conference Wrestling Championships

jxs2151

Water boy
Mar 7, 2010
Sussex Central Wrestling invites you to attend the 2019 Henlopen Conference Wrestling Championships on February 15th and 16th at Sussex Central High School, 26026 Patriots Way, Georgetown, DE.

Doors will open at 4:00 PM to the public on Friday and 9:00 AM Saturday.

Preliminary matches begin Friday at 5:00 PM with quarterfinals and consolation preliminary round following.

Wrestling starts Saturday the 16th with consolation round 2 at 10:00 AM and semifinals at 11:00 AM. Wrestling will continue until a 2:30 PM intermission. Consolation finals and medal rounds begin at 3:00 PM with finals following around 5:00 PM.

Direct link to the tournament on Track Wrestling:

https://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/predefinedtournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=190728132

Last edited:
Reactions: Eighthplace
Sussex Central Wrestling invites you to attend the 2019 Henlopen Conference Wrestling Championships on February 15th and 16th at Sussex Central High School, 26026 Patriots Way, Georgetown, DE.

Preliminary matches begin Friday at 5:00 PM with quarterfinals and consolation preliminary round following.

Wrestling starts Saturday the 16th with consolation round 2 at 10:00 AM and semifinals at 11:00 AM. Wrestling will continue until a 2:30 PM intermission. Consolation finals and medal rounds begin at 3:00 PM with finals following around 5:00 PM.

Direct link to the tournament on Track Wrestling:

https://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/predefinedtournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=190728132
When will the brackets be on track?

When will the brackets be on track?

Unless decided otherwise at tonight's seeding meeting brackets for Henlopen will not be released until after weigh-ins Friday. We do this differently than Blue Hen due to the possibility of replacement wrestlers after the seeding meeting and/or missed weigh-ins.

Reactions: Deboy21
According to trackwrestling, information should be made available to public after 4:00 pm today. But there are often delays in getting info out.

That deadline was just changed. The new (tentative) deadline is Friday at 4:00 PM.

Lev your not invited Therre certain parents who are upset about your posts and predictions. Lol. I know been there done that lol

If they knew me they would be upset about alot more lol. I guess we will just have to watch the free broadcast at home. You and I born to be wild !!!!

if you miss weight in a conference tournament in delaware does that mean you’re done because conf is a qualifier for states? or is there at large berth?

this was quite helpful, I was hoping to see cape put out something similar to tell us times and costs. haven't been able to see any schedule on the diaa website, anybody?

this was quite helpful, I was hoping to see cape put out something similar to tell us times and costs. haven't been able to see any schedule on the diaa website, anybody?
That’s a DIAA thing not Cape.

That’s a DIAA thing not Cape.

I know however this thread begins with "sussex central wrestling invites you..." so why can't cape do something similar is what I am asking, especially since diaa from what I have seen has released nothing

I know however this thread begins with "sussex central wrestling invites you..." so why can't cape do something similar is what I am asking, especially since diaa from what I have seen has released nothing
Why can't you google it and stop crying. You sure you're from Jersey?

Reactions: myrealname
thank you, don't know why others had to comment if they couldn't provide the information. ask a simple question and get an ignorant response, way to represent.
Get a grandkid to teach you google pop pop is my advice or a therapist to help with passisve agression. Happiness is possible

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT