ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Henlopen Conference Wrestling Championships

There's no reason for it. You can be a dbag if you want. Just go to Twitter with the rest of them.
Permanently offended? Get over yourself. Some clown is poor me on here, trying to be passive and put in digs, they get called out. Get over it and move on. Zero chance my position changes

I always thought that the coolest thing about wrestlers was that they all generally respected each other. I'm not offended. I think you're a turd and what's wrong with social media in general. The guy asked a simple question you could have grumbled to yourself and walked away from the keyboard. Instead you chose to be a turd. Too many turds in this world.

I always thought that the coolest thing about wrestlers was that they all generally respected each other. I'm not offended. I think you're a turd and what's wrong with social media in general. The guy asked a simple question you could have grumbled to yourself and walked away from the keyboard. Instead you chose to be a turd. Too many turds in this world.
Not all wrestlers get along. Some are just d!cks . Stick to PC sites or don't make stupid comments snowflake.

giphy.gif

I didn't say some aren't dicks, I also didn't say they all get along. I said they're generally respectful of each other. You aren't making a point, you're just tossing insults. There wasn't even a disagreement. The dude just asked a question. You took that opportunity to act like a tool. You don't see anything wrong with that?

I didn't say some aren't dicks, I also didn't say they all get along. I said they're generally respectful of each other. You aren't making a point, you're just tossing insults. There wasn't even a disagreement. The dude just asked a question. You took that opportunity to act like a tool. You don't see anything wrong with that?
Nobody will tell me when states are, everyone is mean. Nobody will post how much it is.......
Its on the DIAA site, the school doesn't do it. But that's not good enough, blah blah blah. Clowns.

sad that one simple question and request for assistance has turned so ugly, I guess that is why so many say not to bother with depreps. it is also a foreshadowing of what is to become of wrestling in the state of delaware, ignorance. who wants their child participating in a sport where the people running the show are spiteful and hateful. but I guess that is why teams in delaware rarely field an entire lineup let alone a jv squad. you have schools with populations of 850-1000 from 9-12 and they can't even pull together a squad of 14. like I said, sad.

Me and BIB aren't in charge of anything , you asked a loaded question and me being spiteful has nothing to do with participation. Everyone loves DEpreps, though they dont always like my responses ,so go find your safe space.

Reactions: youjustme
sad that one simple question and request for assistance has turned so ugly, I guess that is why so many say not to bother with depreps. it is also a foreshadowing of what is to become of wrestling in the state of delaware, ignorance. who wants their child participating in a sport where the people running the show are spiteful and hateful. but I guess that is why teams in delaware rarely field an entire lineup let alone a jv squad. you have schools with populations of 850-1000 from 9-12 and they can't even pull together a squad of 14. like I said, sad.

WOW, pump ur brakes, all that because you got ribbed a little, geesh take a chill pill

Don't let njweak or dumdum catch you foreshadowing, they will blame you for participation......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT