ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Henlopen Conference Wrestling Championships

Wow.. not to question their coaches abilities or anything like that but that much over- they had to have checked in the days leading and up prior to leaving for the tourney... right?
I know was over before conferences at check in and lost it. Didn't come today at all . Cutting weight is a grind as we all know and more mental than physical. Hopefully will rebound for next year. Tough kid

Wow.. not to question their coaches abilities or anything like that but that much over- they had to have checked in the days leading and up prior to leaving for the tourney... right?
Can’t blame the coach for the kid not having the urgenc, drive or commitment, especially if it’s true that he’s 14 over. There’s just no excuse in my mind, unless he grew an inch since last week.

Can’t blame the coach for the kid not having the urgenc, drive or commitment, especially if it’s true that he’s 14 over. There’s just no excuse in my mind, unless he grew an inch since last week.
Yea that’s what I’m saying- I don’t blame the coach at all- I didn’t realize he didn’t even bother going. That makes more sense, I assumed he hopped on the scale that much over- which would blow my mind if they didn’t know that he was that heavy. But yea, a coach can yell til blue in the face but can’t control a kid’s habits and work ethic- you sure are right about that

So and I am no expert but Rayne is way better than than the 126 or 132 at IR so why is he starving himself and trying to be 120? It just seems silly to me..
yeah I get how wrestling works but it seems silly to me to starve yourself? How can you perform if you dont have the proper nutritional diet? .. The whole thing is dumb to me..Yeah be fit but be stronger I dont understand the whole losing weight thing to me it makes you weaker

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT