ADVERTISEMENT

2nd round playoff predictions

Glad to see everyone likes St.Thomas More now. Said they would be in the final four and everyone swore Newark and Appo were both better teams. Congrats to those boys and Coach Boyd. In my opinion of the better coaches around DE.

Reactions: 84rider
That avg team is headed to the Final 4. They proved a lot of people wrong getting there without both big men Scott & Revelle. Congrats to St. Thomas More.

J12 not sure if saw the game today and appo was all over the map, not sure what they were trying to do ,not much of a challenge today other then the 3rd period. I'm happy for ST TM don't get me wrong as I said they have a ton of hustle and heart, they pick each other up for sure, bloodsworth had the best game I've seen him play yet and I love montanez, kids relentless. They play unselfish bb and team defense but I still don't know if they have enough, call it the eye test just seems like something is missing. I watched all 4 games today and I can tell that they match up well with caravel just my opinion

To add to it, the coaches do a great job of getting their guys ready to play i.e. Schedule and team defense agree with COY honors, no doubt....after losing two big time players and getting to the final four is definitely a great achievement and speaks to the coaching staffs body of work

It will be very tough for them next round though

I expect that to be said especially from those upstate & they were expected to lose to both St. Mark's & Appo by many up that way of course. They beat Caravel in the regular season (albeit with Revelle) & I know that it's hard to compare common opponents come playoff time but can't help but notice that Caravel loss to Appo by 15 (who STMA just beat), a bad nonplayoff Archmere team, Red Lion by 10 (who STMA beat by 19) & Lake Forest by 10. I'll take St. Thomas More once again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT