ADVERTISEMENT

2nd round updates and scores!

Chill44

Good all around Player
Jul 15, 2012
Appreciate all the updates for Tuesday’s 1st round games, today we are back at it!!
I will be attending Tech vs Sallies game tonight!
Where will you be??

HalfBowedBlackmamba-small.gif

I will be at Sallies as well. There are 3 games on the NFHS Network as well: AI at St. Georges, Tower Hill at Caesar Rodney, and Appoquinimink at Sanford.

I am intrigued by the St. Mark's-St. Elizabeth game. They split during the regular season. The Spartans lit up the scoreboard in the first game. I just can't get a feel for this one, but I think it will be close.

First round scores Tuesday was the best updates of scores I seen on this forum .. Great job to everybody who posted scores..Hopefully tonight is a repeat..

A
I will be at Sallies as well. There are 3 games on the NFHS Network as well: AI at St. Georges, Tower Hill at Caesar Rodney, and Appoquinimink at Sanford.

I am intrigued by the St. Mark's-St. Elizabeth game. They split during the regular season. The Spartans lit up the scoreboard in the first game. I just can't get a feel for this one, but I think it will be close.
Are these the only games they are streaming?

Anybody going to the mount Caravel game???
St.Gs A.I????
Dover Christiana???
CR Tower Hill??
WP Glasgow??

Dover leads Christiana 18-11 after 1. Refs calling it close...Spencer & Allen both have 2 fouls. Spencer has a putback dunk & Allen has 12 pts. Christiana already in the 1 and 1.

Dover’s Davis, Allen & Spencer all have 2 fouls w/ 7:19 left in 2nd quarter but all are still in the game.

Davis picks up his 3rd foul 5:53 left in the 2nd quarter. Dover leads 23-15.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT