ADVERTISEMENT

2nd round updates and scores!

Dover would have won by more if they didn’t commit so many unforced turnovers in the first half. They kept CHS in it for a while. Christiana runs absolutely nothing on offense and doesn’t appear to have ever practiced a press break! They have some ability but they don’t do much with it. Dover needs to clean up the fouls as they move on or they will get knocked off. Yes, there were some bad calls, but Dover did commit too many also.
Dover does tend to commit turnovers because they play at such a fast pace & sometimes try to do too much, but even with that being said the only team that I see having a shot against them is Sanford. Christiana had no answer for their press but neither has too many other teams especially as of late...they have been beating playoff teams by like an average of 30 these last 4 games.

It was poorly officiated both ways. It was a hard fought battle by both teams. Mount should hold their heads high

Really felt the Intentional foul call was not warranted and helped spark Caravel's comeback. I've seen that particular official go too quickly to the tech or intentional/flagrant call.

Reactions: Hoops330
Really felt the Intentional foul call was not warranted and helped spark Caravel's comeback. I've seen that particular official go too quickly to the tech or intentional/flagrant call.
Would of been a momentum change either way, it was either a dunk or an intentional foul. But was a great game to watch and great atmosphere.

Complaining about referees -- the loser's lament. It gets so old.

Not to pick on Sussex Tech, but that's the game I attended. A few people spent some time after the game bending the ear of the DIAA rep about the officiating. Hey, your team just lost by 29 and was never in the game. That wasn't the referees' fault. Tech shot 25 free throws, and the Sals had 31. Your team was vastly outplayed.

Those folks in the stands who never miss a call should put on the stripes and help with the referee shortage. And make some money at the same time.

HS Basketball tourney, and nary a box score to be found anywhere.

Pathetic.

Complaining about referees -- the loser's lament. It gets so old.

Not to pick on Sussex Tech, but that's the game I attended. A few people spent some time after the game bending the ear of the DIAA rep about the officiating. Hey, your team just lost by 29 and was never in the game. That wasn't the referees' fault. Tech shot 25 free throws, and the Sals had 31. Your team was vastly outplayed.

Those folks in the stands who never miss a call should put on the stripes and help with the referee shortage. And make some money at the same time.

One has to be amazed at the difference that a long bus ride will make. Now, on to Stanford.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT