ADVERTISEMENT

Abessino Stafium Rules

MightyMik

In the weight room getting big
Feb 8, 2007
A buddy of mine just sent this to me for his son.

stadium rules for spectators or game events:
  • no outside food
  • No bottles, beverage containers, or cans
  • No back packs or large bags
  • No reentry
  • No animals allowed except service animals or officially affiliated with Salesianum
  • No tailgating in parking lot

A buddy of mine just sent this to me for his son.

stadium rules for spectators or game events:
  • no outside food
  • No bottles, beverage containers, or cans
  • No back packs or large bags
  • No reentry
  • No animals allowed except service animals or officially affiliated with Salesianum
  • No tailgating in parking lot
And the Sallies parents tailgate across the street at the locker room door….I would love to see the away team parents arrive early and take over their spots.

• Haha
Reactions: BackinBlack86
These rules really aren't any different from most other venues. I was at William Penn the other day, and they announced the no re-entry rule every 5 minutes. There's no room to tailgate in the stadium lot. That should be done in the school lot.
Should people be able to bring in a bottle of water? Sure. But the folks at Abessinio don't want them turned into weapons. After what happened with Howard and DMA, they may have tightened up their procedures.

These rules really aren't any different from most other venues. I was at William Penn the other day, and they announced the no re-entry rule every 5 minutes. There's no room to tailgate in the stadium lot. That should be done in the school lot.
Should people be able to bring in a bottle of water? Sure. But the folks at Abessinio don't want them turned into weapons. After what happened with Howard and DMA, they may have tightened up their procedures.

At William Penn you can't even leave whatever side your on and go to the other side. I found out the hard way.. a lecture from the gate people and another 💵💵💵💵💵 lol

Reactions: Woody_Wood
And the Sallies parents tailgate across the street at the locker room door….I would love to see the away team parents arrive early and take over their spots.
This is something I don't understand. Salesianum has a limited number of parking spots. Why not take the tailgate up to the tennis courts or under a tent in the grass beyond the baseball right field? Same thing at St. Mark's. That place is hopping now on Friday nights. Cars lined up to Kirkwood Highway waiting to get in, and an entire section of the lot is blocked off. They have all kinds of room there.

This is something I don't understand. Salesianum has a limited number of parking spots. Why not take the tailgate up to the tennis courts or under a tent in the grass beyond the baseball right field? Same thing at St. Mark's. That place is hopping now on Friday nights. Cars lined up to Kirkwood Highway waiting to get in, and an entire section of the lot is blocked off. They have all kinds of room there.
Take your logic and reason somewhere else. We don't like that kind of rational thought around here

agreeing-agreed.gif

Sallies dads are prob still parking in their old spots…squeezing into letterman jackets while wearing their old South Carolina “Cock” hats from the 90’s….sipping on Zimas and still only acknowledging each other by last name only.

Sallies dads are prob still parking in their old spots…squeezing into letterman jackets while wearing their old South Carolina “Cock” hats from the 90’s….sipping on Zimas and still only acknowledging each other by last name only.

I think it's White Claws these days but your point was well taken..lol

Reactions: DEfootballFan6
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT