ADVERTISEMENT

All State this year?

Gee Mik I don't know...How can a guy running for the Senate lose in Kent County and carry the state. Ahh,here's a revelation: maybe more coaches vote..Henlopen has 8, there's 40 some programs, do the math. 5 times as many guys simply didn't see it the same way as the conference. Work for you?

Axn pretty good answer. There are exactly 41 teams in the state and only 17 coaches showed up for All-State meeting. Cape was a final 4 team right? Their goalie had to be pretty good. Poly goalie was good but didn't get pass the first round. You would think their conference would know best. Guess not. Parents should get on principals and ad's to get these coaches to show up. 17 out of 41 teams participate in All-State, that's not very good.

17 for 41? Where on earth do you get these numbers? How would you know that less than half the coaches showed up for THE ALL STATE MEETING? If this is true this is a travesty. I could see a few coaches not showing up, but 24 of them I would say is not true. Serioulsy how could you know this?

I'm not naming names but a head coach told me. He also said teams that made the playoff last year that didn't this year also didn't show up. You can believe me or not but it is true

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT