ADVERTISEMENT

All State!!!!

All Cllass is exactly what it is, since now and days the best of the best can’t be singled out it’s NOT all state

I have always considered @Uncle Bumfuzzled All Class...just saying

1590430283-Serenade%20Gif.gif

If Red Lion made you all so sad after this year, get your feelings ready for the next 3 years, cause they gonna be hurtin’

Is this the alternate for 302TakeOver’s account?! And who’s sad? I think most prefer that teams actually accomplish something before they start running their mouths. And even then, just remain humble and let the records speak for themselves.

The funny thing is we had All conference before the different districts. Flight A, Flight B, Henlopen North, Henlopen South and Catholic Conference and most of these conferences had 1st and 2nd teams. Some had honorable mention. We had one All State and this might surprise you some DII players were on first team. Hell some even got Player of the Years. Not sure why we can’t just have one All State and coaches vote like they did before. We always have issues with favorites and some being denied but here we are giving it to everyone.

Reactions: Huskerman7
I do agree, and my point was made earlier about GOB networks and that would skew voting in 3A players over the other divisions, but I do want to know how things would have shaken out this year with a 1st team whole state with regard to Albero/Tattersall/Knight/Hollman, etc... and where they are placed plus a lot of the 2A and 1A players who were awesome this year. Thoughts are appreciated.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT