ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

To UD fans and others interested,

Hens back in action tomorrow vs Yale tune in WDSD 94.7 at 2pm to listen my guys Scott and Billy. They o a fabulous job...

Reactions: Soldier316
well the notion one kid represents a whole state is assinine... They represent themselves and the school they play for,, What state they are from means nothing..Invisible lines in the dirt.. There is no magical dust to make better players across the line

Reactions: Dropping 3's
@rr2 this guy doesn't get it, it's like talking to a wall lmao, we all wish champ the best but mrbb makes it hard. We have to remember all this hype is coming from dad not son. Champ is probably embarrassed by this thread. It ain't where you're from it's where your at

New head coach Martin Ingelsby is the real deal. Same mold as Brey. No yelling or disgusted looks. No arguing with refs. Players know their roles. Unlike other years (last 10 or more) you can understand his rotation. Team is really getting better. Feel like they are close to making a big step up. You can see it in the players eyes. Only need a little more from the bigs. New kid freshman Ryan Daly is old school hard nosed player. Always around and battling for the ball. Reminds me of Ryan Iverson who played at UD years ago. Champ is playing great and has so much more confidence than last year. The quiet team leader. Next game versus Marist led by Sanford's Kahlid Hart on Tuesday night. Should be fun to watch.
Great to see dad MrBB so proud of his kid. Don't see him doing anything but cheering the entire team on and having fun with other players parents during the games. Only so many years to root your kids on and then it is gone.

Last edited:
New head coach Martin Ingelsby is the real deal. Same mold as Brey. No yelling or disgusted looks. No arguing with refs. Players know their roles. Unlike other years (last 10 or more) you can understand his rotation. Team is really getting better. Feel like they are close to making a big step up. You can see it in the players eyes. Only need a little more from the bigs. New kid freshman Ryan Daly is old school hard nosed player. Always around and battling for the ball. Reminds me of Ryan Iverson who played at UD years ago. Champ is playing great and has so much more confidence than last year. The quiet team leader. Next game versus Marist led by Sanford's Kahlid Hart on Tuesday night. Should be fun to watch.
Great to see dad MrBB so proud of his kid. Don't see him doing anything but cheering the entire team on and having fun with other players parents during the games. Only so many years to root your kids on and then it is gone.

Can't wait for Tuesday's game. Khalid is another player representing his State and worth coming to watch play. If Delawareans can't come out and fill the stands in support of two of Delaware's Finest both on and off the court, that's there choice. But I'll be there to support two homegrown special young men who have been consistently living there lives understanding that they are representing their families, friends, fans, teachers, coaches and all who've invested in them.

#GodblessAmerica

@oldtimer this is sports psychology today
In your zealousness to see your children find athletic success, you are in danger of becoming so involved in your children's efforts that you may not distinguish between your own needs and those of your children. The University of Washington researcher Frank Smoll calls this the "reverse dependency trap" in which parents overidentify with their child's experience and define their own self-worth based on the success of their children.

Like I said we all wish champ success both on the court and in the classroom. Being involved as a parent is awesome and much needed but at some point you have to let the kid enjoy his/her success as they see it. No need to continually hype them up. Champ is a young man, he's no longer a high school student or small child, he no longer needs hype, he needs a dad to let him enjoy "his" success and to be recognized by his peers for who he is.

@84rider If Champ does not mind we shouldn't. He seems to be doing well on the court and in the classroom. Dads cheering hyping is all positive after the fact or about upcoming events. Don't hear any complaining about playing time or bad coaching even when he was not playing. He hypes the team too. I am sure all the players read this and laugh. Let dad go. Only a couple years left! Goes by way too fast!

@old..
what will dad do when Champ is done playing?

1. collect cans on Rte 10
2. greeter at Walmart
3. count the airplanes leaving DAFB
4. pick up trash on Lockerman St.
5. walk up and down Rte 13 in his Sanford warm up...

hahaaaaa

@old..

2. greeter at Walmart

hahaaaaa

Same thing I am doing and did after my kids grew up. Getting out to see games and cheering on the local talent. Sparty you are still young. Goes by way too fast. Everyone at one time was the kid. You will remember this conversation in the future and it will be on you sooner than you think!

well the notion one kid represents a whole state is assinine... They represent themselves and the school they play for,, What state they are from means nothing..Invisible lines in the dirt.. There is no magical dust to make better players across the line
Well said!!!!

@rr2 this guy doesn't get it, it's like talking to a wall lmao, we all wish champ the best but mrbb makes it hard. We have to remember all this hype is coming from dad not son. Champ is probably embarrassed by this thread. It ain't where you're from it's where your at
Good one 84, spot on!!!!

Reactions: 84rider
@old..

2. greeter at Walmart

hahaaaaa
LMAO Sparty!

Good morning UD fans and those interested,

Ours Hens have started the season 5-0 at home for the first time in 17 years (1999-2000). We have also equaled last years win total with 18 games still to play.

We open CAA play Saturday vs Hofstra please come out and root for the home team in a family friendly atmosphere where they have great food.

http://www.bluehens.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=29100&ATCLID=211381091

Great game yesterday. Iona was 8-4 coming in and a 8 point favorite. Nice lineup change letting Daly, Bryant and Harris start with Mosley and Pinkard. They really played well together. Best all year. Harris defense took Iona's big man Washington out of the game in the second half. Team is getting better and better.

MRBB I thought Mondays game was a 2 for 1 deal? You can watch both the mens and women's games with one ticket. Sit in the bleachers sections 1 through 4 for the game you do not have ticket for and your own seat for the game you do. Did I miss something?

Great game yesterday. Iona was 8-4 coming in and a 8 point favorite. Nice lineup change letting Daly, Bryant and Harris start with Mosley and Pinkard. They really played well together. Best all year. Harris defense took Iona's big man Washington out of the game in the second half. Team is getting better and better.

MRBB I thought Mondays game was a 2 for 1 deal? You can watch both the mens and women's games with one ticket. Sit in the bleachers sections 1 through 4 for the game you do not have ticket for and your own seat for the game you do. Did I miss something?

Yes they played well. Hope we start conference play with the same team effort against Hofstra tomorrow. Also hoping Delawareans come out in droves to support the team Tomorrow and Monday. As stated previously it's been 17 years since winning first 5 home games. The wagon is starting to roll...

Not certain about 2 for 1 Monday, see you there.

Let's go Hens

I love my UD family :):):)

But for all you'll who voiced your opinion regarding the Rose Bowl game this ones for you'll. Lol

The kick is up and it's goooooooodddddd!!!!!

Reactions: spartakos
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT