ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Good morning UD fans, and those interested.

THE IRISH ARE COMING, THE IRISH ARE COMING our fabulous new AD Chrissy has inked a deal for a home and away. A dream has just been made a reality Mike Brey will be at "THE BOB" NEXT SEASON....

Its a great time to be a Blue Hen. The school is making strides to returning to its Glory and not just talking but DOING!!! The recent power moves are reiterating this years motto "AWAKENING THE SLEEPING GIANT"

So Hens fans the hope movement is OFFICIAL... LETS JOIN and show our support by selling out "THE BOB" the first 2 home games. I think it would be a great way to show how much we as DELAWAREANS love our SCHOOL!!!

#BIGTIMEBASKETBALLISHERE

Good morning UD fans, and those interested.

THE IRISH ARE COMING, THE IRISH ARE COMING our fabulous new AD Chrissy has inked a deal for a home and away. A dream has just been made a reality Mike Brey will be at "THE BOB" NEXT SEASON....

Its a great time to be a Blue Hen. The school is making strides to returning to its Glory and not just talking but DOING!!! The recent power moves are reiterating this years motto "AWAKENING THE SLEEPING GIANT"

So Hens fans the hope movement is OFFICIAL... LETS JOIN and show our support by selling out "THE BOB" the first 2 home games. I think it would be a great way to show how much we as DELAWAREANS love our SCHOOL!!!

#BIGTIMEBASKETBALLISHERE

Yeah ok, as Huggy Lowdown says "Wait for it"!!!!!

Dear UD Fans and those interested,

Each week, UD Athletics and PNC Bank honors a male and female student-athlete for outstanding work IN THE CLASSROOM, IN THE COMMUNITY and on the playing field with a scorecard announcement sometime in the first half.

OUR OWN Homegrown Anthony "Champ" Mosley was selected this week and will be honored Saturday Oct 29th at the homecoming game against Towson!

Congrats are in order as Champ has consistently exemplified what being a student-athlete is all about. If you see him please encourage him to continue being an positive example for young men and women to follow.

Shot out to

Central Middle School and The Sanford School staff for helping.

I just returned from the La Salle-Delaware basketball game. The Hens lost a close game to a La Salle team that has talent. I have no stats but Anthony was off the charts. He played a great game. Coach Ingelsby is a keeper.

I just returned from the La Salle-Delaware basketball game. The Hens lost a close game to a La Salle team that has talent. I have no stats but Anthony was off the charts. He played a great game. Coach Ingelsby is a keeper.

#STATSTUFFING

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT