ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony "Champ" Mosley "DELAWARE"

Good morning UD fans, and those interested.

Basketball season is upon us and I'm excited about it. For those who aren't aware our new head coach Martin Inglesby was the PG coach and OC at Notre Dame before taking over here and his last five PG's have all succeeded in his offense and are all playing post college.

It should give us optimism that he knows talent and his proclamation of Awaking A Sleeping Giant should allow us fans to have hope our team is very talented and will compete at a higher level than we've grown accustom to.

admittedly it's difficult to have hope, but hope is necessary to succeed. I attest our players have hope right now and so do I. Is hope instant? No it's not... Is hope eminent? No it's not...

So let's join the team in the hope movement by selling out "THE BOB" the first 2 home games. I think it would be a great way to honor the "Good Ole" Mike Brey days.

Go Hens!!!

Basketball season is upon us and I'm excited about it. For those who aren't aware our new head coach Martin Inglesby was the PG coach and OC at Notre Dame before taking over here and his last five PG's have all succeeded in his offense and are all playing post college.

It should give us optimism that he knows talent and his proclamation of Awaking A Sleeping Giant should allow us fans to have hope our team is very talented and will compete at a higher level than we've grown accustom to.

admittedly it's difficult to have hope, but hope is necessary to succeed. I attest our players have hope right now and so do I. Is hope instant? No it's not... Is hope eminent? No it's not...

So let's join the team in the hope movement by selling out "THE BOB" the first 2 home games. I think it would be a great way to honor the "Good Ole" Mike Brey days.

Go Hens!!!
Get off the coaches nads! You have lost what little sense you've had!

Good afternoon UD fans, and those interested.

Go Hens!!!
You big dummy, it's football season right now!

You big dummy, it's football season right now!

Not only is it not bball season, UD has a sports media department that promotes it's programs, school, individual athletes & their achievements. Today media & social media is constantly flowing 24/7 with info & updates, but this guys identity is so lost in Champ that he cannot allow things to progress on their own, medication should be prescribed to help this unfortunate OCD situation.

Last edited:
Season starts Friday its basketball season. We are excited... Every time I think of the Mike Brey days...

#awakeningthesleepinggiant

Reactions: spartakos
Good evening UD fans and those interested,

NCAA basketball has begun and we're excited about our team. From Kevin's article in the news journal it's confirmed that we will be playing and uptempo style game with lots of ball movement that's worth seeing. If your interested in getting a preview there will be an intra squad game next Sunday at "THE BOB" open to the public.

Come join us in a family friendly atmosphere.

Champ looks much improved in video. Always wondered if he would develop jump shot. Looks good great rotation and arch. Purchased our season tix and looking forward to watching our guy from Dover play this season.

Reactions: mr.basketball44
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT