ADVERTISEMENT

Bill DiNardo Steps Down at Salesianum

I would think Delledonne has the inside track. Brought in to run the offense. Family has donated money. Alum. Probably the right choice.

Reactions: Bucsnot
I know the history and based on what you and Buc are thinking …..then it would be a done deal.

Question #2 …where will BDN go next? 27 more wins to pass Coach Tatt?

Reactions: degirlsbb
The Rich Kotite bit......

giphy.gif

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
The Sals have made some bad bump ups over the years and some good ones (BDN, Olividotti). I hope if GDD passes that they go outside. Three yards and a cloud of dusk doesn't cut it anymore.

Was it his decision to resign? Seems like a weird time and so close to the total win record.
The Tatnall job opened suddenly. Any connections there?
Is there anything else open? Where does he go? Does he work at Sals and coach somewhere else?
I hate to see this happen.

Will be interesting to see if they put the young guy at the helm. Will be real ironic if BD takes DMA job - so many reasons why. That would be some real life drama. More to come

Was it his decision to resign? Seems like a weird time and so close to the total win record.
The Tatnall job opened suddenly. Any connections there?
Is there anything else open? Where does he go? Does he work at Sals and coach somewhere else?
I hate to see this happen.
Current openings:

DMA
Mount Pleasant
Milford
Glasgow
Tatnall
Sallies
HVT
FSMA

Reactions: Woody_Wood
HVT could be a winning gig.. New school and facilities coming. Tons of talent already rolls through there on the reg plus what they could "attract" Somebody could roll in there and if they can get those boys to listen and play ball they could be a dominant program for awhile.

If Salesianum gets this right we will have a yet a new airline in town, AIR DELLE DONNE!!!
I like it and can't wait to see it mature

I would think Delledonne has the inside track. Brought in to run the offense. Family has donated money. Alum. Probably the right choice.
The job is already his. Sallies has it posted, but the job is his, unless he were to turn it down. It makes sense for them, because he will be a lot cheaper than BD and GD doesn't need the money. Questions will be if he can actually run a program. He has no real coaching experience. What he does have is recruiting experience and influence to have the school offer top recruits a way in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT