ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Gold Selection

Nov 23, 2021
Congratulations to Devon Green, Mason McCloskey, Christopher “CJ” Coombes, and Jordan Green on being selected to the Blue Gold All-Star Game!

#TheTakeOver #BrickByBrick #PlayersFirst #OutHustle #OutScheme #TheDMADifference

Reactions: 84rider
Wish we could get one of our players selected!!

I don't know why you shouldn't be able to. Blue/Gold is not run by or affiliated with the DIAA. Have you inquired with the DFRC? If so maybe you should inquire again Dr Tony Glenn has retired and there is a new boss (Jada D. Little) I would reach out to her. I am sure you can get some support in this. #homeschoolersareballerstoo

Reactions: FCABucks
Yes I have, DFRC kicked it to DIAA who kicked it back to DFRC who kick it back to DIAA...and so on. Thanks for the info I will reattack with the new director.

Last edited:
Yes I have, DFRC kicked it to DIAA who kicked it back to DFRC who kick it back to DIAA...and so on. Thanks for the info I will reattack with the new director.

Really with the new realignment for football and all it would be a good time to try and get with DIAA with the whole "all inclusion" climate of today. No reason you guys can't be put in Class 1A under an associate membership. At minimum they should let you schedule DIAA teams that chose to play you. It really doesn't make any sense anymore not to. Most states are letting their schools play homeschool teams nowadays.

Totally agree! Just not sure that it would fly with DIAA....which I don't understand because we play public schools in DC/MD/VA. But you make a great point with the new realignment.

Totally agree! Just not sure that it would fly with DIAA....which I don't understand because we play public schools in DC/MD/VA. But you make a great point with the new realignment.
I would make that appeal to Donna Polk and least try and get on the agenda at a meeting to make a case. I would go right for the our kids are being left out and disenfranchised and they deserve to play in their home state. You guys can show your team follows the same basic rules as the DIAA teams do probably even more so these days. You might have to threaten litigation but you can get the job done. You guys have a strong track record now of being a legit team and doing things the right way. Really anyone that would deny you guys an opportunity to play at this point is a clown.

I would make that appeal to Donna Polk and least try and get on the agenda at a meeting to make a case. I would go right for the our kids are being left out and disenfranchised and they deserve to play in their home state. You guys can show your team follows the same basic rules as the DIAA teams do probably even more so these days. You might have to threaten litigation but you can get the job done. You guys have a strong track record now of being a legit team and doing things the right way. Really anyone that would deny you guys an opportunity to play at this point is a clown.
Thanks appreciate the kind words. Yea that basically the route I took last time. Our families are hard working taxpayers in this state and don't deserved to be penalize for the educational choices they make for the children. I feel like we get caught up in the old Red Lion issues. We have never and will never allow or recruit any public school players to play with us (even though we've been asked a lot). We would be ineligible to play in the conference we play in if we did.

Thanks appreciate the kind words. Yea that basically the route I took last time. Our families are hard working taxpayers in this state and don't deserved to be penalize for the educational choices they make for the children. I feel like we get caught up in the old Red Lion issues. We have never and will never allow or recruit any public school players to play with us (even though we've been asked a lot). We would be ineligible to play in the conference we play in if we did.
A lot of different folk up in the DIAA now. The "old guard boys" have essentially moved on. Inclusion is the buzz word nowadays ✌️🌼🌈🦄

In all seriousness. We got your back on this..

For the record we did apply in Feb 2020 for associate membership and received no reply...

A lot of different folk up in the DIAA now. The "old guard boys" have essentially moved on. Inclusion is the buzz word nowadays ✌️🌼🌈🦄

Appreciate it, I've been hesitate to go public with all this. But games are getting harder to find and the distance we travel is insane. Just want what's best for our young men!

For the record we did apply in Feb 2020 for associate membership and received no reply...
well. there was a lot going on then.. Covid coming out and all.. see if we can get some press guy involved in the cause Like Shawn Greene or one of the guys at Delaware Live.. @Ikeyfbst2 hey man.. write something on these guys and apply some pressure.. :)

Appreciate it, I've been hesitate to go public with all this. But games are getting harder to find and the distance we travel is insane. Just want what best for our young men!
naw man let's go pubic.. I am always looking for a good cause to back these days.. this seems like a good one.. @Ikeyfbst2 Let's Go!

Never underestimate the power of DePreps man.. we can apply some pressure if needed..✍️

Well I'm going to reattack with Ms. Polk and remind her of our application request...then go from there.

Good Luck Dan, hope the DIAA recognizes the error in their ways !!!! Keep ballin
z_vPu4.gif

Well I'm going to reattack with Ms. Polk and remind her of our application request...then go from there.

@FCABucks are you comfortable posting your contact info here? I have someone that is interested in doing your story and helping you guys out.. if not I can try and contact you through facebook or where ever. I don't have your number anymore and I don't think Randy does either.

you got that right, what they did with all state was crazy, basally saying that d1 was all state with d2 and d3, what a joke. just to lazy to vote again IMO.

how does laurel get 3 players on blue gold?? is this a reward for winning d1?? did they forget who they played?

Each team gets one in, after that the "Blue-Gold Coaches" choose the others from submissions of up to 4 from each team. "Sometimes" the choices are by position need when you gets down to the final spots. Hope this helps

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT