ADVERTISEMENT

Bones

8yaz

Top 100 Prospect
Mar 22, 2007
Looks like Bones will be playing for the sophomore squad in the Rising Stars game next month. He could use the exposure as he's not getting it in Denver. His minutes seem to be shrinking week by week.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woody_Wood
Looks like Bones will be playing for the sophomore squad in the Rising Stars game next month. He could use the exposure as he's not getting it in Denver. His minutes seem to be shrinking week by week.

There are rumors of him being on the trading block which would be stupid because he makes their second unit go.

Reactions: 84rider
Malone is being a weirdo. No idea how a guy like Bones goes from key rotation player to DNPCD. Whatever team Bones goes to will be better with him on it. Not sure the Sixers have the pieces for a trade. Knowing the Nuggets, they'd ask for Maxey.

Three straight DNP_Coach's Decisions. Get him out of there!

Charlotte is the front runner to get Bones in a trade. Bones and Malone (coach) don’t see eye to eye on playing time, from what I’ve been reading

Kid is absolutely buried on the Clippers bench. I don't think it's a bias opinion to say that there has to be an NBA team where he can get some playing time.

Reactions: Woody_Wood
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...from-clippers-alongside-pj-tucker/ar-BB1ihgZr

According to the article, the Clippers were offering Bones around The Association for 2 #2 picks at the trade deadline. Unsure of what is going on here, other than they don't have plans for Bones. I would love to see him in the NBA East where we would have more opportunities to see him play.

The NBA life isn't about stability. Donte, finally seems to have found a good spot with the NY Knicks. Let's see if Bones can land on his feet....

Last edited:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...from-clippers-alongside-pj-tucker/ar-BB1ihgZr

According to the article, the Clippers were offering Bones around The Association for 2 #2 picks at the trade deadline. Unsure of what is going on here, other than they don't have plans for Bones. I would love to see him in the NBA East where we would have more opportunities to see him play.

The NBA life isn't about stability. Donte, finally seems to have found a good spot with the NY Knicks. Let's see if Bones can land on his feet....
Would love to see him in the East, even on the Sixers

Donte did not see the love with the Knicks until they had to keep him in. There were multiple times he was taken out in the 3rd Q of games as a starter and never or barely saw the floor in the 4th. He was getting less minutes in NY then anywhere he had played previously during his career before the trades and injuries. Will be interesting to see what happens when the team gets healthy.

Bones dropped 37 against the Suns a few days back. The Clippers held out most of their starters. Bones must have been in a zone....

Reactions: 8yaz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT