ADVERTISEMENT

CA vs Concord

That's a good pick up for Caravel. I believe if they win, it gets them in. I heard Bam went out early in the Middletown game due to injury, so that increases the Buccaneers chances to win and earn more points. This game could have always been scheduled. What happened to the team Caravel was suppose to play Week 10?

Last edited:
Yes sir. Caravel dropped capital Christian and picked up Concord. A win gives them the extra two points they might need to reach the tournament. If they kept Capitol it would have only been a 4 point win and missing the playoffs

Also, Bam will most likely not play. Word at the game yesterday was he broke his hand. Shrewd move by the Bucs.

Unfortunately even with a win they will only have 37 points. They still need Howard or Delmar to not get in. Or else they won't make it.

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
So they forfeited the game for Christian, that means that would be a lost. So they are done, they can't get in now, they must be playing for fun

CAP Christiian only has 15 players and was thinking about forfeiting the game The contract was never signed so they were happy to bow out

Last edited:
They wouldn't be going through all of that rescheduling to play for fun. They are trying to get in the playoffs.

Oh forgot 2 yr deal with concord so 1 less game ca has to fill next year. Hats off to Coach Mitchell he never gave up trying to get his kids a game 10. Me like

Last edited:
CAP Christian decided to call it a day.. No game for Dickinson they were planning to fold to CA this week anyway... Pretty sure they will be defunct next year

FYI no one said anything when St Marks didn't have a week 10 game and scheduled Oxford after week 9 results and got an easy 6 pts that got them in

Last edited:
I am calling BS. Cap Christian won their game last week, they are not going to just quit because they were thinking of calling it a day. DIAA will need to look in to the matter I'm sure. Contact never signed, what a bunch of crap, lol!!! come on man. Something is fishy and you know it.

CA offered to pay for Dickinson to go play them.. They don't have the money to even rent out the PG Sports Complex where they play.. Do you even know what Cap Christian is? Its a wanna be ECA.. They rent out office space in an industrial park and masquerade as a school. They started as a basketball mill and tried having a football team when Forrestville Military Academy closed and the HC brought some kids to CCA to start a football team..There out of money

LOL yeah they beat Seed who might have 12 kids

I am calling BS. Cap Christian won their game last week, they are not going to just quit because they were thinking of calling it a day. DIAA will need to look in to the matter I'm sure. Contact never signed, what a bunch of crap, lol!!! come on man. Something is fishy and you know it.
something fishy happened when DIAA allowed charter to play a D2 schedule and give up 6 points to all that where lucky enough to be on schedule . why not look into that !
if CA gets in its well deserved !

What’s fishy about that . Charter dropped out of blue hen. They stink in football. Pretty simple to figure out . Newark is an easy 6 points right now also. Delcastle ........ insert all other stinky DI teams.

DIAA is behind the times . Always has been . Always will.

All this crying is about nothing.. Even if CA wins the odds of getting in are very slim

CAP Christiian only has 15 players and was thinking about forfeiting the game The contract was never signed so they were happy to bow out
Did they bow out on their own or did CA "suggest" it? This scenario doesn't seem fair to the other teams who are hoping to get in & would set a bad precedent if it works.

What’s fishy about that . Charter dropped out of blue hen. They stink in football. Pretty simple to figure out . Newark is an easy 6 points right now also. Delcastle ........ insert all other stinky DI teams.

DIAA is behind the times . Always has been . Always will.
Newark plays 7 D1 teams and Delcastle plays 8 D1 teams Charter 0 D1 teams .

Lets put an end to the nonsense.. THE GAME WAS NEVER CONTRACTED end of story.. I just assumed it was a 2 year deal but I was wrong

CA Vs Concord is and is on....

Last edited:
FSMA announced they were having a football team and filled their schedule in 10 minutes lol

If CA wins they will need either Glasgow to beat Howard by 23+ or Woodbridge to beat Delmar by 11+

Hasenpheffer!!!!

This is far from over. YOu cant just drop a team because your playoff point are going to get you in the playoffs. IF CA only need 4 points to make the playoffs they would have just played the game. this is shady, stop pretending that it is not.

Reactions: WayneJay
temper-tantrum-450x420.jpg

This is far from over. YOu cant just drop a team because your playoff point are going to get you in the playoffs. IF CA only need 4 points to make the playoffs they would have just played the game. this is shady, stop pretending that it is not.

Why not? There is no rule against it.. CA is non conference they can schedule who ever they want up until the last play date of the season... Concord wanted to play Cap didn't whats the big deal?

Heres Caps number SouthDude ask them if they care? (240) 223-2467 Good luck getting anyone on the phone though lol

Last edited:
Damn it again raven, don’t you friggn get it wth, Ca scares the sh!t out of these candy azz scheduling teams. Ca has ruined everything, we scheduled weak teams to get into the playoffs and now you guys are screwing up all of that hard work, it’s BS...Ca should be banned for life so weak teams with weak schedules get a chance to play for the ship, all I can say is Ca is a big ole meany

This whole thing is crap.

First of all, Caravel belongs in the playoffs no matter what. They're probably one of the top 3 teams in DII if not the best. You could make the same case for Sallies in DI but the case is much weaker as Sallies lost to both Smyrna and MT but they did beat WP.

Secondly I love what Charter did in football. Finally someone stood up to DIAA and more importantly the Blue Hen Conference and said see ya we don't need you. They put themselves in a better opportunity to play competitive football. DIAA should re-classify them as a DII school. Forget about the enrollment. How's that enrollment theory working for Delcastle? They can't even beat Dickinson, who can't even field a damn team. Seriously????

Thirdly, Football upstate sucks. I say get rid of all the conferences. Too many teams and too many awful teams. Blowouts and running clocks everywhere. It's a watered down crappy product with very few good teams and lots of bad football. Most games aren't worth attending and nobody goes anyway.

In other news Dickinson beat Caravels JV team fri night 8-0.. That leaves Caravels JV at 0-1 for the season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT