Fri 11/10/2017 - First Practice Date for Winter HS & MS Sports
Fri 12/01/2017 - First Competition Date for Winter HS Sports
Wed 2/21/2018 - Last Competition Date for Basketball

Tue 2/27/2018 - Boys Basketball State Tournament - 1st Round
Thu 3/01/2018 - Boys Basketball State Tournament - 2nd Round
Sat 3/03/2018 - Boys Basketball State Tournament - Quarter Finals
Thu 3/08/2018 - Boys Basketball State Tournament - Semi Finals
Sat 3/10/2018 - Boys Basketball State Tournament - Championship Game

So WTH has is Milford for Cape? Smyrna would be taking a 20-25 minute drive to Dover...Cape is taking a 20-25 minute drive to Milford. I would have had to say Polytech as my midpoint options.

Smyrna to Woodside 25 mins
Cape to Woodside 45 mins

Milford or CR best spot.

J12 you know better. You played when ALL games were at neutral sites lol

Smyrna to Woodside 25 mins
Cape to Woodside 45 mins

Milford or CR best spot.

J12 you know better. You played when ALL games were at neutral sites lol
No you know better...you not getting to no dam Woodside from Smyrna in 25 miinutes...smh. I agree w/ the neutral sites for tournament games 100% though!!!

Thats like a home game for Cape at Milford ... Slaughter Neck, Lincoln, and even Milford will pack gym... All rooting for Cape.. Smyrna will be in hostile gym come Thursday. .. Far from a neutral site.. Lmao... Cape loves it to be in Milford. .
Smh..

Reactions: J12
Thats like a home game for Cape at Milford ... Slaughter Neck, Lincoln, and even Milford will pack gym... All rooting for Cape.. Smyrna will be in hostile gym come Thursday. .. Far from a neutral site.. Lmao... Cape loves it to be in Milford. .
Smh..
Exactly...after them pre-sale tix are gone you might as well hand what’s left to Cape too.

I spent my college years at DSU, so I'm familiar with Kent County - anybody getting from Smyrna to Woodside in under 25 is either flying there or in between county/state trooper shifts because...nah. Ain't no way. Lol

Reactions: Can_you_feel_me
location of games is not based on just distance. the schools have to be able to host the event and staff it. not always an easy equation. Milford's AD made it happen. Not sure why this is something to complain about. both teams have to travel 20+ minutes to the site. that = neutral in my book.

Reactions: urbaseballdaddy
location of games is not based on just distance. the schools have to be able to host the event and staff it. not always an easy equation. Milford's AD made it happen. Not sure why this is something to complain about. both teams have to travel 20+ minutes to the site. that = neutral in my book.
Lol.. Iam with a Cape all the way.. If you think Milford is a neutral site. You cant be from around this area. .. Lol.. I got to admitt its almost like home game... Smryna gets 400 tickets .. Guess where 98% the rest going..lol

Lol.. Iam with a Cape all the way.. If you think Milford is a neutral site. You cant be from around this area. .. Lol.. I got to admitt its almost like home game... Smryna gets 400 tickets .. Guess where 98% the rest going..lol
BINGO!!! Cape’s advance tix were gone in a hurry, Smyrna still had tix up til their deadline to sell of 3PM today & those limited tix being sold at the door in Milford will almost certainly be like 90% Cape fans...can’t see too many Smyrna fans taking that drive without a ticket already. With all that being said Smyrna handled Cape at Cape then Cape straight embarrassed Smyrna at Smyrna so let the game begin.

Last edited:
BINGO!!! Cape’s advance tix were gone in a hurry, Smyrna still had tix up til their deadline to sell of 3PM today & those limited tix being sold at the door in Milford will almost certainly be like 90% Cape fans...can’t see to many Smyrna fans taking that drive without a ticket already. With all that being said Smyrna handled Cape at Cape then Cape straight embarrassed Smyrna at Smyrna so let the game begin.
Dont worry Cape will be ready to go...lol..

I'm not going to this game but by using satellite technology have determined the midpoint Is located in Tuckahoe State Park, Maryland. I understand they have a couple courts near the paddle boats.

Reactions: Can_you_feel_me
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT