ADVERTISEMENT

Caravel vs CR or vs Milford how would they look?

I’m a fan of Caravel and I believe they are beginning to pickup some talent at the heavier weights but I’m not sure how they will stack up against teams like Milford and CR. We might get to see them matched up against Milford at the state duals but there won’t be any matches with CR until the state individuals. Go Caravel

I’m a fan of Caravel and I believe they are beginning to pickup some talent at the heavier weights but I’m not sure how they will stack up against teams like Milford and CR. We might get to see them matched up against Milford at the state duals but there won’t be any matches with CR until the state individuals. Go Caravel
What are the talents they pick up in heavier. You know something we don't huh. Spill the beans

Good likelihood Milford and Caravel meet up next weekend at Legacy Duals unless they get put in opposite pools and one team drops a match in their pool

Reactions: BackinBlack86
How do legacy duals work? I am going next Sat but have no idea how these multiple duals work. D1 vs D1 ?or is it a tournament set up? Or what?

Not sure about legacy. But milford got 8 pins against IR. Won every toss up and got all the bonus. They are feeling it right now

Given 5 match limit per day, and depending on number of teams, will split into evenly sized pools if possible. Round robin within the pool and determine pool placing. Then wrestle corresponding place finisher in other pools. 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, etc

Bennet if he would stay in attack mode nobody could stop him but he don't bc he still not in shape

Given 5 match limit per day, and depending on number of teams, will split into evenly sized pools if possible. Round robin within the pool and determine pool placing. Then wrestle corresponding place finisher in other pools. 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, etc

Do they seed the two pools or split by simple draw?

Not sure how they will split teams between pools. Blind draw, perceived ranking, coaches choice?

Although I think it would be cool to split the pools by D1 and D2. My prediction on the pool splits would be as followed. I got 5 on it haha

Pool A
Milford
Bishop Ireton
Archmere
Appo
Palumbo

Pool B
Caravel
Middletown
Hodgson
Newark Charter
McKean

Caravel & middletown would be a great match.. They face off yet this year? Does anyone have info on bishop or palumbo? Tough or not

Last edited:
Bishop finished 3rd at Legacy Duals last year only losing to Milford. They seem to have a decent sized team this year but I can’t find any results. Palumbo hasn’t been tough in recent years.

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if Hodgson did themselves a favor and put themselves into pool A and move Appo or Archmere. I personally think keeping conference opponents in opposite pools as much as possible is the way to go. (IE. Newark Charter/ Archmere, Hodgson/ Middletown)

Last edited:
Reactions: Deboy21
This seems fun. Can’t wait. But yum yum pool B seems a bitt tougher. Might flip HVT and Archmere if it were my 5 bucks lol

Last edited:
Although I think it would be cool to split the pools by D1 and D2. My prediction on the pool splits would be as followed. I got 5 on it haha

Pool A
Milford
Bishop Ireton
Archmere
Appo
Palumbo

Pool B
Caravel
Middletown
Hodgson
Newark Charter
McKean
I think Caravel, Middletown, Hodgson, and Newark charter would beat anyone in pool b but Milford and maybe Ireton. But thats just my opinion and going off Ireton from legacy last year.

Reactions: Yunforce
I think Caravel, Middletown, Hodgson, and Newark charter would beat anyone in pool b but Milford and maybe Ireton. But thats just my opinion and going off Ireton from legacy last year.
I think you’re right. I think we will for sure see a Caravel/ Middletown match up and winner sees Milford in finals.

On another note, crazy to see how far Newark Charter has come since just a couple of years ago. Very young team too. Props to the coach for getting guys out.

I think you’re right. I think we will for sure see a Caravel/ Middletown match up and winner sees Milford in finals.

I would not discount BI though. As we know allot can change in a year. This time last year CA wasn’t even in the conversation just saying. BI only lost to Milf last year. Who knows what they have

This seems fun. Can’t wait. But yum yum pool B seems a bitt tougher. Might flip HVT and Archmere if it were my 5 bucks lol
You all anit READY for the reallll bucs!!! We r the REAL BUCS LOL.. LETS GOOOO. Get alil shit talking in here & don't try turn it around on me.its all fun.. I feel like some of you guys are CNN news lol

Last edited:
On another note, crazy to see how far Newark Charter has come since just a couple of years ago. Very young team too. Props to the coach for getting guys out.
It was a matter of time. It’s like combining St Marks and Newark High’s teams. The kids they get wrestle most of the year since they have no football team.

You all anit READY for the reallll bucs!!! We r the REAL BUCS LOL.. LETS GOOOO

Real as compared to the Milwaukee Bucks or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, maybe the Ohio St Buckeyes heck what about the East Tennessee Bucs, just asking

Reactions: Deboy21
You all anit READY for the reallll bucs!!! We r the REAL BUCS LOL.. LETS GOOOO. Get alil shit talking in here & don't try turn it around on me.its all fun.. I feel like some of you guys are CNN news lol

Easy there cowboy. It’s just a game Or match if you will. Holster that weapon or get lassoed by the law. CNN chicken news network has no business here Buc V Buc May the best swashbuckler win.

It was a matter of time. It’s like combining St Marks and Newark High’s teams. The kids they get wrestle most of the year since they have no football team.
Toss Sanford in the mix as well that being said where are the Tyrant kids going to school these days?

I would not discount BI though. As we know allot can change in a year. This time last year CA wasn’t even in the conversation just saying. BI only lost to Milf last year. Who knows what they have
They just didn't lose to Milford they got murdered & milford is even strongers.. Lets gooo realll bucs!!! lol

What is going on here? Trash talking ain't the Milford way. I'm going to have to go to the tavern today and drown my disappointment in some Guinness.

Reactions: 84rider
I tried to find some indo online...Bishop Ireton finished last out of 32 teams in NOVA (northern Virginia) classic back in the first week of December with 19 points. Academy at Palumbo is 1-4 in Philadelphia league action

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT