ADVERTISEMENT

Coach of the Year

Do you really think the kid is 20 yrs old? It seems like you are really trying to stir the pot right now. The whole reclass thing has been going on for a while & there are numerous kids that we have praised in the past who have taken that route. There are some kids that start school early & reclass so they actually still graduate at 18...not always the case but this is an example. I graduated at 17 cuz of a late Novemberw birthday so technically I could have reclassed twice & still been elgible to play & graduate at 19.[/QUOTE

Listen I asked ? A year extra eighth grade means you leave high schoo almost 20. I didn't bring the mess up.

And I'm saying that it does not necessarily mean that...like I said some kids are ahead & on pace to graduate at 17 so if they reclass or repeat 8th grade then they are still graduating at 18. I think every case is different. You have some kids that have not reclassed & still graduate at 19. We have a few kids from DE playing big time college basketball now that had reclassed or however you want to put it.

yo guys, you all really know your basketball stuff, but what do u really think of Stan going up to college ranks??. Think he will be great, but does he give up Sanford and that longevity and security to take a risk?? I think he would be a really great college coach seen his rep in the HS level
Exactly and Stan would have to vacate his administrator position. No way is he leaving at this point in life.

hey folks, I am truly sorry, made a huge mistake, might have stated mikey was a freshman on Trevor Cooney's last year but was actually thinking of Champ Mosley, not Mikey, his first year was 2013 with Thompson, Rose etc. truly sorry for any misunderstanding

Somebody mentioned coach Wilson for coach of the year lol ,he is not even a good coach .Dover needs a new coach .

No love for Delcastles coach? He outcoached Haley last night, and brought his team to the Bob after they started off 3-5.

I like Delcastle coach and their senior players. I think they have a chance to the final. He walked into that job with some nice guys last year and this year. Jury will be out on him next year. Haley isn't as good as y'all think. When he was at Cherter no one ever mentioned him as a good coach and he never got them in the tournament at charter. I hear new charter coach is better coach at charter then he was at charter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT