Falconetti - Lehigh
Moyer - Binghamton
McNeill - Lafayetter
Bloom - Delaware

Marion - Navy
Fowler - Lehigh
Kennedy - Utah
Nick Redd - Maryland

Anyone else? Thats 7 Sals vs 4 rest of state. Cool that 11 kids (that I know of) are committed to D1 lacrosse from DE - small state with only a few really decent programs. Whats even crazier is 7 of 11 are from one school.

3 of the 4 poles listed are on the same team, that's crazy.

Hell thier LSM Dom will be a D1 player too.

This maybe their best team in years largely due to that D. My son knows most of them they are real good kids too.

Sallies will walk through state this year with one of best teams Delaware has ever seen

Honestly would agree - only nicks in the armor might be a new goalie and their attack will have two new starters.

But thats nitpicking, this is a great Sallies team.

So have never seen McNeill play but will see him this weekend. How good is the kid? Video looks decent will be interesting to see how Appo D can handle him in the scrimmage.

Reactions: listening to noise
Sallies new goalie looked fine to me. I love listening to fans in the crowd critique goalies. I have no idea how lax goalies even do it. Has to be one of the toughest positions in sports

Sallies new goalie looked fine to me. I love listening to fans in the crowd critique goalies. I have no idea how lax goalies even do it. Has to be one of the toughest positions in sports

Not a shot in hell I would play lacrosse goalie. Crazy shots, no pads, etc

Which goalie started for Sallies - Skinner? He looked good? Heard he was pretty good.

Didn’t know that. He looks pretty good. I just love listening to the fans think lax goalies should save every shot. It’s hilarious. You’re lucky to have a high school goalie that saves half the shots. It’s a brutal position.

Reactions: 84rider
Sallies won 8-7. Started off down 4-0 but rallied back. Sallies played a lot of the young talent at the end

They have some really good young talent. 4 attack and a middie FR that probably start any school in the state but Sallies. St Augustine is pretty good team though as well.

Reactions: 1987lax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT