ADVERTISEMENT

Duals Saturday

proudscfan

Good all around Player
Sep 6, 2010
Looks like Smyrna is pretty much at full strength and barring something unforeseen, should win the team title. That being said, are there any interesting individual match ups that could happen before conference and states?

What's your predictions on the other matchups who loses and who makes the finals division 1 and division 2

Smyrna Vs Milford. Smyrna wins 42-24
Caravel Vs Woodbridge. Caravel wins 51-15

Not the barn burners of years past that is for sure. Just hoping for some good individual match ups.

Looks like Smyrna is pretty much at full strength and barring something unforeseen, should win the team title. That being said, are there any interesting individual match ups that could happen before conference and states?
113 in the D1 semifinals could be a good match. 120 in the semifinals you have #3vs#4 Finals if Smyrna bumps Gabe at113 again a good matchup

No. I think you can watch it on NFHS with a subscription or follow on track.

It’s on track for $19.99. Think you get individuals too for that. I’m watching and while not as good as being there or the 302 broadcasts it’s not horrible. No commentators just video feed.

Once again, you miss your chance at free drink. Best of luck to ur Caravel squad.

Looks like it was a great finals match. Anybody know what the DQ at 113 was for?

The 113lber that normally weighs in at 106 missed weight for 106 so the only kid weighed in at 106 for smyrna was gabe which prevented smyrna from being able to get that matchup tonight.

Reactions: Leverage1991
Love that it came down to an OT match. Thats how a team state championship should be decided! Nobody could have drawn it up the way it went down

Last edited:
The D1 semifinals and final were great matches. Both Central and Milford had their opportunities to beat Smyrna. It was all you could ask for as a fan.

The D1 semifinals and final were great matches. Both Central and Milford had their opportunities to beat Smyrna. It was all you could ask for as a fan.
Agreed, I would say It played out pretty much as expected. Props to Milford they wrestled tough ! Obviously 1&2 D1 teams wrestled . Where do you think Caravel fits ? Are they the # 3 team in the State regardless of Division?

I would agree with that. I would love to see how they stack up against Smyrna and Milford. They are solid and young.

Last edited:
Both smyrna and Milford have wrestled and beaten caravel closely. Caravel is definitely tough and I would nodoubt give them the #3 ranking overall in the state regardless of divisions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT