ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Score Week 0

yeah i think logistically it would be nearly impossible to play on Monday, officials, buses, security (extra). So most likely it will happen in October on that open date. Hopefully for the players sake it does get played. I did not see the game but it sounds like it was a well played and the suspension had nothing to do with them.

Got it. I will concede that any one of the three issues (refs, busses, security), plus a few others make it difficult for Monday. My push for the game to be completed ASAP is that DMA gets let off the hook the longer it takes. in addition, that the completion date has to be doable for both means DMA could feasibly stretch it out until it is better for them.

Definitely a bad look for Howard assistant principle to call out DMA on Twitter, but he just said what we all were thinking. Coach Linc and DMA AD always looking out for themselves. Only took til week 0 for them to show it this year

As of this afternoon, DMA wants to play week 7. Howard wants a forfeit since they offered to restart last night and DMA refused.

Some comments on here are so stupid- I was there and there was no way that game was going to be re-started. So blame DMA and not all the other stuff started on the other side and continuing in front of the stadium while people were leaving and there were multiple fights (not DMA). Howard looked very good but it was 8-0 in the 3rd, I highly doubt even not playing well that DMA didnt think they were in the game and that the coaches and AD were scared so they refused to restart- terrible takes about this. I saw kids get trampled and players hopping fences thinking shots were fired but sure im sure DMA was just scared of Howard so much they wanted to be let off the hook, gtfo here with that

Since you want my opinion, yes the incident last year should be considered too. That was an unfortunate thing to happen and may dictate tailgating going forward. But that’s in house and since it’s Sallies stadium they can do what they want. The incident last night was a team using the field. You can say what you want but money talks and bullshit walks.

Got it. I will concede that any one of the three issues (refs, busses, security), plus a few others make it difficult for Monday. My push for the game to be completed ASAP is that DMA gets let off the hook the longer it takes. in addition, that the completion date has to be doable for both means DMA could feasibly stretch it out until it is better for them.
How is DMA “let off the hook” the longer it takes?

1. DMA gets a chance to get the quarterback situation fixed. 2. If it is not restarting for six weeks, they get to watch the film and figure stuff out and scheme up some new plays. 3. If it is not restarting for six weeks, Howard may have some injuries and may not be the same team that was trouncing DMA handily. All delays benefit DMA. This is how they are let off the hook.

How do you know it won't benefit Howard? Howard's offense wasn't exactly tuned up either. Howard has always been one of those teams where their offense starts slow and they get better as the season progresses. Ritter and staff do a real good job with that especially when they have talent

It wasn't a fluke Howard's D-Line was dominating. That has been their MO for years.

Point is Howard's staff has the same amount of time to coach up and make their adjustments as well and they come in with a 8-0 advantage and the ball if I remember correctly. If they score first then DMA in a two score hole.

Just saying other than BJ maybe being back Howard's O will be much better as well. Just not sure it will be any big advantage either way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huskerman7
I get it that both teams have time to plan, but injuries down the line to Howard would change the landscape and favor DMA. Just want to see the game finished based on the teams that were on the field Friday.

I get it that both teams have time to plan, but injuries down the line to Howard would change the landscape and favor DMA. Just want to see the game finished based on the teams that were on the field Friday.

DMA might be a little beat up themselves. They play Malvern Prep 10/7 the week before. MP just put a running clock on PA#8 La Salle College (35-0) 🤫

Reactions: Woody_Wood
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT