ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores Week 2

CA gets a roughing the passer penalty for 1st down then freshman QB throws a pick ughhh game over 28-20

#6 Elkton is a good player, but at ECA with Brown and Woodland in the backfield, he'd end up a DB/WR due to size.

Who was ejected at Laurel? Man are they a bunch of poor sports. No respect for the town or their school. I think the coach me to start needing to let some kids go. They may suffer win loss record this year but the long-haul it will be worth it

Laurel beats ST E's .. Milford over DMA.. the South is rising again.. I said before the season began the Hen South was going to put it on.. should have stuck with it.. tough 1st week match ups for them threw me off

Saw his soph tape at the end of last year. He is a 3 play and shut it off talent. I know size is a issue but he is a stud. Wonder if grades are a issue?

Also he doesn't seem to get much love in state
he was 2nd team small school all state as a soph last year,, but he is not going to get much love playing in cecil county which in the state is considered bumf$%^ nowhere

Who was ejected at Laurel? Man are they a bunch of poor sports. No respect for the town or their school. I think the coach me to start needing to let some kids go. They may suffer win loss record this year but the long-haul it will be worth it
The center #57 was ejected. Laurel has real discipline issues. So many penalties that were just unnecessary. And, I do not fault the officials. Most of their penalties were clearly visible from the stands. Besides penalties several times Laurel has to rush a man onto the field to have enough players. On one play they were 2 men short.

First half of Salesianum - CR was so bad I may become a soccer fan. Second half a little better. If the Big S plays like they did tonight on the next 2 weekends it is going to be ugly.

He is a stud! He needs some offers !!!
you do realize there are more important things than offers to most HS football players than offers dont you ? I get that was ECA;s sales pitch but in reallity its what the kids want to persue..

you do realize there are more important things than offers to most HS football players than offers dont you ? I get that was ECA;s sales pitch but in reallity its what the kids want to persue..
yes, i know this RR, shit I know when I played, I played for fun, and to hit ppl.

In this case I personally met and talked to the kid at flash a couple times, and I will tell you he wants them

i this RR, shit I know when I played, I played for fun, and to hit ppl.

In this case I personally met and talked to the kid at flash a couple times, and I will tell you he wants them
was just talking in general... not necesarily about him,,"offers" arent always what they are cracked up to be,, Still have to get that fax as a Sr , still have to qualify, still have to make something of it on the feild, still have to turn the offer into a employable degree,, Offers are just the door cracking open,,Thats about it .. My point is dont focus on the offers focus on what you want to do and if the offers come than take advatage.. but you dont need offers to go to college you need grades

Last edited:
was just talking in general... not necesarily about him,,"offers" arent always what they are cracked up to be,, Still have to get that fax as a Sr , still have to qualify, still have to make something of it on the feild, still have to turn the offer into a employable degree,, Offers are just the door cracking open,,Thats about it .. My poimt is dont focus on the offers focus on what you want to do and if the offers come than take advatage.. but you dont need offers to go to college you need grades
i agree

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
I want to take a moment to offer a tip of the cap to Todd Hunter and Jacob Hudson of DMA. These young men are true warriors, with huge hearts.You guys gave a lesson in leadership tonight and are to be commended.

You guys may think i'm crazy but... IR will make the playoffs in d2. I can't see anyone stopping George Martin in the south other than WB. That kid is physical!

he was 2nd team small school all state as a soph last year,, but he is not going to get much love playing in cecil county which in the state is considered bumf$%^ nowhere
If the kid wants some college attention, he should start working out with Damon Daniels and Bo Hunter. He'll hone his skills and get on the radar at the same time

Reactions: ravensrooster2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT