ADVERTISEMENT

FNL scores week 3

In the first half, other than his TD run. The back up had a hard time finding the holes to run through. He’s quick, but so quick he’d run right into the backside of his lineman and go no where, and after taking a few hits it wasn’t until the 2nd half he wisened up and starting finding them. I concur with the previous poster. Sallies will need Watkins to make a run. A better offense tonight and Sallies loses.

I’m also worried about Sallies health. It almost felt like every drive someone new went down. Idk if it was Appo and their tackling techniques or just Bad luck on the Sals, but they are gonna need to be healthy to go against Smyrna, Episcopal, Hodgson and Middletown.

Reactions: Chill44
Nice facility at Appo. They know how to get folks out of parking lot. That's good. No bathrooms on the away side. That's bad.Old people gotta pee.

Sals better hope Watkins has a minor ding or they ain't beating Smyrna. Sals O-line was supposed to be better with one more year's experience. What happened?

Appo gave the ball to Sals on their side of the field a few times. Sals D won the game.

I think Penn beats Appo next week.

On the way home, heard Purple Haze followed up by Rick Derringer's Rock and Roll Hoochee Koo. Great stuff.
Went to the same game and I heard Eric Clapton and the Allman Brothers sing "Why does Love got to be so Sad"

In the first half, other than his TD run. The back up had a hard time finding the holes to run through. He’s quick, but so quick he’d run right into the backside of his lineman and go no where, and after taking a few hits it wasn’t until the 2nd half he wisened up and starting finding them. I concur with the previous poster. Sallies will need Watkins to make a run. A better offense tonight and Sallies loses.

I’m also worried about Sallies health. It almost felt like every drive someone new went down. Idk if it was Appo and their tackling techniques or just Bad luck on the Sals, but they are gonna need to be healthy to go against Smyrna, Episcopal, Hodgson and Middletown.

Spot on Analysis by hs.

Also, let me add that with everybody healthy the Sals will probably lose to Smyrna. Last year was the anomaly. Other than that the last time the Sals visited Smyrna they were waxed like 60-24.

How long does the O-line need to gel? How bad is #21's injury. What is an inflamed tendon?

Have a nice weekend. Bummy needs a break, though I may post after ND gets waxed by Georgia. How can ND be a 13 1/2 point dog to a public university? Fire Kelly!!

Look, I am now a Sals fan. I regret that I won't be able to make next week's game due to a scheduling issue.

Also, heard Ramblin' Gamblin' Man by Bob Seger.

Reactions: EJS313
FNL week 3 finals

St Andrews 40 Seaford 0 RC
McKean 20 Glasgow 6
Christiana 45 Dickinson 0 RC
AI 35 IR 26
Howard 44 Bwine 0 RC
Archmere 35 Tatnall 8
CR 32 Poly 6
DMA 42 RLCA 14
Sallies 34 Appo 7
Smyrna 20 Central 7
Cape 28 Milford 14
St Marks 2 Charter 7
Dover 57 Northeast 7 RC
Caravel 48 Laurel 20
Delmar 40 Queen Annes 27

ok so its Howard and no one else from Flight B.. question is .Is how good is Howard?

This Howard team is better than the one that upset St. Georges in the D2 Finals in '15 and better than the last two years. Only thing that gives me pause is the secondary. Other than that, the offense has weapons and both lines are stout. Just a matter of getting out the Hodgson game and the rest of the regular season healthy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT