ADVERTISEMENT

FNL SEMI FINAL SCORES

BackinBlack86

Top 100 Prospect
Oct 5, 2018
ON TAP TONIGHT

Central @ Dover 7:30 (NFHS Network sreamed)
Delmar @ Woodbridge 7:30 (NFHS Network streamed)

personally I would rather watch Central v Dover but whatever DM V WB is cool too

Last edited:
I don't think we are going to be able to pull off the Salesianum vs Hodgson game. Forecast is calling for rain and 12 mph winds. Their pressbox is too small for us to be inside. We are also down personnel tomorrow we may have enough for one crew to stream the Tower Hill vs Wilmington Friends game.

I don't think we are going to be able to pull off the Salesianum vs Hodgson game. Forecast is calling for rain and 12 mph winds. Their pressbox is too small for us to be inside. We are also down personnel tomorrow we may have enough for one crew to stream the Tower Hill vs Wilmington Friends game.

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for giving it your best shot.

I was planning to go to HVT.. Bummy you going?,,, Anyone know when rain supposed to start? If raining probably pass on going and no 302.. :(

11:00 AM
SAT
Few Showers 45° 40°
30%
80% E 8 mph

12:00 PM
SAT
Showers 46° 41°
50%
83% E 9 mph

1:00 PM
SAT
Rain 47° 42°
80%
84% E 9 mph

2:00 PM
SAT
Rain 47° 42°
100%
90% E 9 mph

3:00 PM
SAT
Rain 47° 42°
100%
95% E 9 mph

Reactions: FootballguyDE
I believe so fan.. Just do the 9.99 monthly subscription but dont forget to cancel before the month or it will auto renew. I will let it run for another month because I like to watch play-off games from other states. Then cancel lol

Whats with the big Knight Krew banner? Not supposed to be signs at DIAA play off games..

Central TD Barnes to Reed,, 2pt try NG... Dover needs to be more disciplined on D..Fell for Sally 4th and 6.. Encroachment then blew coverage on TD

Pick six Peace.. 2pt no good.. 14-6 Dover... Dover size advantage wearing on Central line a bit

Safety Central.. 14-8 Dover.. Dover O-line cant block anyone..I get central has DBs as D lineman lol but have to get something on them.. Central running by Dover OL before they get out of stance.. Maybe Dover should not go in 3pt stance and go 2 point?

Peace up the middle TD pat NG.. 20-8 Dover :23 till half

thats all Dover has to do is run right at Central and not try and get outside all time.. They can over power Centrals small but quick dlinemen

Dover 20 Central 8 after Central tries 44 yarder that fell 7 or so yards short.. Peace should have been under the posts to return that.. Missed offensive opportunity in my opinion

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT