ADVERTISEMENT

FNL SEMI FINAL SCORES

second half Central vs Dover.. what adjustments and who has the advantage coaching wise? both d lines eating up the others o line..Dover just has more play makers thus far

Will Dover be able to keep their emotions in check and not do stupid crap to let Central get in control? Will Central start trapping more and use Dovers aggressive d line against them? let see what happens

Dover 20 Central 8 after Central tries 44 yarder that fell 7 or so yards short.. Peace should have been under the posts to return that.. Missed offensive opportunity in my opinion

I don't think you can return a "kicked" ball out of the end zone in HS FB....but if it didn't get into the end zone...you are correct....

Wescott catches his second TD of the game, this one a 10-yarder from Haynes. Extra point good. It’s 34-7 with 10 seconds left in the third WB

Reactions: Chill44
Central punches in pat good 20-15 Dover.. Dover D looks tired.. Peace may be best player on field but Central is the better team IMO.. Central is going to take this.

Reactions: Chill44
Oklahoma 21
WVU 21

2nd qtr

David Sills 2 TD receptions. Kid can ball.

still zero D played in Big 7v7 12.. how can two teams be ranked 6 and 13 in the country but cant play a lick of D? both of these teams would get smacked by any Big10, ACC or SEC team just saying

Big 12 doesn’t believe in defense . I will say though these offenses are very good. Both with great QB play and lots of weapons.

OU up 28-21.

It’s more than 7v7 tonight. Both teams running the ball.

I’ve watched a lot of these teams. D’s are weak (obviously) but offenses are well planned.

Leddie “4 schools” Brown getting some burn tonight .

OU just scored on D!!!!

Huge stop for Dover...turnover on Downs.. Peace with the pass break up on D.. Dover ball about 6 left

well that answers the questions about coaching and halftime adjustments Central stymied Dover second half..

I can’t even imagine what’s going on in Peace’s Head right now; to ball as hard as he did tonight by deciding to play offense and defense; scoring on offense and defense; 2 interceptions and still come up short!

I can’t even imagine what’s going on in Peace’s Head right now; to ball as hard as he did tonight by deciding to play offense and defense; scoring on offense and defense; 2 interceptions and still come up short!

Its a team game.. one man cant win it..Central is a better team its that simple..

Its a team game.. one man cant win it..Central is a better team its that simple..

I agree that it’s a team sport. Yet a player has his own mind which is why I made the comment. I just wonder what he’s thinking about all of it??? I’m pretty sure he’s not thinking Central is the better team.

Great win SC, Peace is pissed, just like any athlete in any sport at almost any level but this to shall pass !

Reactions: BackinBlack86
FAN??? wtf you got to be kidding me? not 7v7.. hell no one can tackle...This game is going into the 60's.. I assume its ok to to talk CFB now that DEHSFB is done for the evening? by the way its 45-49 WVU still in 3rd lol Sills not the best WR prospect on the team Jennings is but not taking away from Sills he is a TD machine in redzone but Jennings is a better pro prospect IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT